ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

I need help

by 12GA - 10-16-2016 - 07:30 AM
Ok so im brand new with this coding stuff and I dont know where to find a good tutorial, everywhere I look for one they have 2 episodes and its over. I want to learn to code RTE, XRPC, and shit like that.
Add me on uPlay - x12GA (Plat 2/1.4KD)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...8440AA6B83
not sure if this includes what you're looking for but this guy has over 70 episodes so you should be able to learn
(10-16-2016 - 07:30 AM)salty Wrote: Ok so im brand new with this coding stuff and I dont know where to find a good tutorial, everywhere I look for one they have 2 episodes and its over. I want to learn to code RTE, XRPC, and shit like that.

tutorials for modding tools aren't that good. I know a few big name coders in the community who learned by browsing through others sources which is a good way of learning so you can fully understand where to put the offset and the bytes etc.
hiI
(10-19-2016 - 10:04 PM)Jets Wrote:
(10-16-2016 - 07:30 AM)salty Wrote: Ok so im brand new with this coding stuff and I dont know where to find a good tutorial, everywhere I look for one they have 2 episodes and its over. I want to learn to code RTE, XRPC, and shit like that.

tutorials for modding tools aren't that good. I know a few big name coders in the community who learned by browsing through others sources which is a good way of learning so you can fully understand where to put the offset and the bytes etc.

Yeah, skimming through released sources is good for experience-learning, just don't C&P and steal credit :D

Good luck!

I'm starting to post some tut's in Computing sextion.

HTML/JQuery etc not sure if that's up your road.  :rly:
[Image: NdyCfS2.png]
If you want to learn C, you should definitely read The C Programming Language by Brian Kernignham and Dennis Ritchie. They created the language, then proceeded to write the best introductory book there is on it.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)