ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

I'm so proud of myself!

by explain - 03-04-2016 - 04:15 PM
I'm so proud of myself because I managed to get a higher score in the finals than anyone else in our classroom. Not just that, what makes it interesting is I didn't finish studying because after 10 minutes of studying, I got bored so I never got to study. I'm so proud of myself! I wish it would happen again in the near future.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
Well hey, that's great man. Sometimes it just comes to you without the need of studying, I've had those times happen for me. GG man.
Wow! Boy genius. It's good if you can do so well studying too little.

Used to be my case in middle school. Got careless, got fucked as far as academics are concerned. :P
I'm proud of myself because I have the best test results in my entire school.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
Wow! Great job bro :)
Keep it up.
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
(03-04-2016 - 07:58 PM)Gess Wrote: I'm proud of myself because I have the best test results in my entire school.

It's because you studied.
Well done on doing this but don't let it get to you, could just be a chance.

I made the mistake by doing extremely well in my pre exams when I hadn't studied but then when it came to the real things when I hadn't studied I didn't do as well as I would have hoped.

May not happen for you but don't get complacent.
(03-05-2016 - 01:19 AM)nil Wrote:
(03-04-2016 - 07:58 PM)Gess Wrote: I'm proud of myself because I have the best test results in my entire school.

It's because you studied.

Also because I'm homeschooled so I'm the only student.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
(03-05-2016 - 01:21 AM)Rizla Wrote: Well done on doing this but don't let it get to you, could just be a chance.

I made the mistake by doing extremely well in my pre exams when I hadn't studied but then when it came to the real things when I hadn't studied I didn't do as well as I would have hoped.

May not happen for you but don't get complacent.

I don't like to study but I seem to have good grades on my tests.
Nice, we're like the same thingy thingy, I don't study yet I get high results.
cool faggots from another forum:
@Vector | @Skeleton | El!teHax0rPro | @alex | @Strawhat | Snoop Giraffe | @Malcolm
[Image: tumblr_nvrxlzk0yx1uhjj7ro1_500.gif]
Chatango: Platformer (Message)

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)