ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

I'm fucking deaf in one ear

by Rebecca - 01-10-2017 - 12:20 AM
My right ear is blocked from... excessive wax, and it's going to be the 8th time I'd need to see my GP about it. I feel weird and off balance because my left ear is damaged from this issue.
@3 is my slut
Coming from someone who has progressive hearing loss I feel ya. I'm going to be fully deaf by my 25th birthday or so i was told. I already lost all hearing in my left ear. What I'd suggest is getting a kit to get the wax out yourself. Find something like a turkey baster, not lying, and fill a bowl with a bit of peroxide, and warm water, then spray it in your ear, it should break up the wax. Also, you could tilt your head and put some in your ear, and let it sit for about 5 minutes, then spray more in your ear. It just depends how bad it is.
@3 is a pretty kewl individual. 

Right now I can't feel my heart.

He made me put this for one credit.
(01-10-2017 - 12:30 AM)Thalia Wrote: Coming from someone who has progressive hearing loss I feel ya. I'm going to be fully deaf by my 25th birthday or so i was told. I already lost all hearing in my left ear. What I'd suggest is getting a kit to get the wax out yourself. Find something like a turkey baster, not lying, and fill a bowl with a bit of peroxide, and warm water, then spray it in your ear, it should break up the wax. Also, you could tilt your head and put some in your ear, and let it sit for about 5 minutes, then spray more in your ear. It just depends how bad it is.

Ugh sorry to hear that. Man that's horribly worse than mine. That'd be like if I became deaf next year. It is destroying my hearing. Last time I had a hearing test, that was proven. Thanks for the tip, I'll go get that stuff because I'm sick of going to the GP about it every time it happens haha. I also think it's really deep. They usually syringe my ear with yellow stuff and it comes out. But my ear is swollen up for like a week after. So annoying omg
@3 is my slut
8th time? That sounds awful man, are the procedures painless? Or do you have to just bear it? Hope you feel better soon <3
shit this sounds painful. at least you can see and smell
(01-18-2017 - 10:34 PM)PromStar Wrote: 8th time? That sounds awful man, are the procedures painless? Or do you have to just bear it? Hope you feel better soon <3

Sometimes it is painful especially if it's inflamed and then they do it. They stick a syringe in your ear and they can accidentally poke the inside of your ear and it's so sore.
@3 is my slut
Permanent tinnitus caused by concerts.  Hearing loss is not fun, I feel your pain.  Literally.
blockage in ear is awful! weird feeling when you have one ear hearing mute sounds
(01-27-2017 - 12:56 AM)btc Wrote: blockage in ear is awful! weird feeling when you have one ear hearing mute sounds

Yeah that's what I hate the most about it! It's horrible. Ugh
@3 is my slut

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)