ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

I'm back!

by Nix - 01-12-2016 - 05:56 PM
Hello, everyone.

I'm back! Well, I went to the beach and took a swim at Movenpick (a similar reference to Movenpick would be 'Holiday Inn'), and unfortunately for me, I believe the chlorine that was in the water impaired my vision temporarily. Either way, it looks like I'm partially blind at the minute. I'm just going to take a nap and post tomorrow.
Welcome back Alex! That sucks with the water issue, hope you feel better and it's resolved soon.
(01-12-2016 - 06:06 PM)Nova Wrote: Welcome back Alex! That sucks with the water issue, hope you feel better and it's resolved soon.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'd also like to discuss with you over on Skype; reach me when you can. ;)
Welcome back @alex.
Hope you get better soon bud & re-join using this forum :).
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
Welcome back bud hope you get better :)
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
Welcome back. Hope to see your vision return to normal. Keep us updated.
Welcome back buddy! Hope you get better soon! Hopefully no permanent damage was done :)
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
Welcome back bud! Hope to see you around
PM Me If You Need Help!
Welcome back, not familiar with who you are but that's also because I'm new here.
(01-12-2016 - 10:14 PM)x2NaTe2x Wrote: Welcome back, not familiar with who you are but that's also because I'm new here.

Make a introduction thread and tell us who you are bud.
Glad to see new faces everyday getting introduced.
See you around !.
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)