ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

I have a Xanax

by Axe - 10-05-2016 - 03:34 AM
So I have one left, and I popped one earlier today around 2. Do you think I should go ahead and give the last one a good run or save it for tomorrow? xD
Depends...              I've been prescribed xanax myself from my Pschiatrist. I get the yellow 2mg sticks. ('Bars' to dealers. haha).
                                anyways, it depends on various things. Like, do you have these because you get a prescription for them, or buy them from someone, or                                      you  just like to enjoy the relaxed feeling?

In taking these, what is your intention? I mean, are you trying to get a nice high outta them, or another reason?

Personally, I always think things like, "After I run out, how soon will I start wanting another; and "If I start looking for more, how long til I can get them?

There's lots of questions that could fit in, but pretty much:

If you're trying to get a nice high for the night, I say fuck it enjoy your night.

That's just me though. I get a script of 90 Yellow Bars (90 yellow xanax sticks....aka bars)

Or if you want your last one, just break it in half and either eat a half, or snort it. Depends on your preference.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
Save it for the next day, you never know when you're going to need one again.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-05-2016 - 04:03 AM)ThaRealiZt Wrote: Depends...              I've been prescribed xanax myself from my Pschiatrist. I get the yellow 2mg sticks. ('Bars' to dealers. haha).
                                anyways, it depends on various things. Like, do you have these because you get a prescription for them, or buy them from someone, or                                      you  just like to enjoy the relaxed feeling?

In taking these, what is your intention? I mean, are you trying to get a nice high outta them, or another reason?

Personally, I always think things like, "After I run out, how soon will I start wanting another; and "If I start looking for more, how long til I can get them?

There's lots of questions that could fit in, but pretty much:

If you're trying to get a nice high for the night, I say fuck it enjoy your night.

That's just me though. I get a script of 90 Yellow Bars (90 yellow xanax sticks....aka bars)

Or if you want your last one, just break it in half and either eat a half, or snort it. Depends on your preference.

Yeah dude that's nice you got the "school buses" as we call them in dealing terms. Those would get you right even with only a half. But right now I have the white double stack bar. It's my last one and I won't be able to get another one for a week.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)