ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

I got a solution regarding VERIFYING&OPENING STRIPE for Non-U.S Citizens without LLC

by PRDA - 01-14-2020 - 04:29 PM
Hey  Everyone !

Every Shopify store owner or an online seller who is outside the U.S is dreaming to have a Stripe account to difersify the payment gateway on his store.
You know it is almost impossible to get approved in stripe being in a country that is not suported without having LLC, SSN & EIN.

This is what we are offering :

- Creating & verifiying your stripe account

- The stripe will be approved wherever you are in the world.

- It will be 100% under your name without any LLC, EIN or SSN

- The stripe account will be Linked to your payoneer account ( you will receive the funds collected with stripe on payoneer)

- Lifetime support ( assisting you if you ever face a problem with your stripe account)

Frequently asked questions:

Will my stripe account be closed from stripe ?

- No, the only case where you will have your stripe closed is if you are selling something that doesn't respect stripe policy check here

Will you use any fake infos on my stripe account?

- No, You'll have only your infos registered on your stripe account.

DONT CONTACT US TO ASK QUESTIONS WE WILL ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ONLY IN COMMENTS
DONT CONTACT US IF YOU DONT WANT TO ORDER

To order just follow these steps :

Send me pm with "Interested Stripe account" on the subject and i will tell you all the details and infos that we will need from you to provide.

Swift for inquiries

Skype ID: secureworks0093
Discord ID: secureworks0093#4356
Telegram ID: Secureworks
Email: [email protected]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)