ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

I find it odd

by MayThe4thBWithU - 06-04-2018 - 03:48 PM
I find it odd that the board requires 15 posts to view hidden content, especially if there is no quality control on the types of posts one makes.
What would stop me (other than trying not to be a dick) to post 15 bologna post titled
"1"
"2"
"3"
"13"
"14"
"15"

So I thought I would throw this out there as post 1
I hear ya but I wouldn't wouldn't even worry about that. I'm new here too (but not new to forums) but I'll do my best to provide some value and not get distracted with everything else-especially the usual dumb shit that goes on.
its to make people use the site and not just use it to get stuff for free like software and never come back.
[Image: smoke-mk3-diz.gif]
Discord: Smokey xKoVx#5964
i think its a go at warding people off
We should set some of the most leeched sections/threads to only be viewable/usable by members that've accumulated either enough post count or use some sort of system. I've seen other forums that seem to do well with it. Kinda like CrackingKing for example.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
I joined to leech, pretty sure alot of people did but im here to stay and contribute now :)
well it definitely would be harder to get 15 post count if they had quality control....
My goal is to be successful in life.
We are all here for the same thing lol

And we all want to learn also I’m sure
One more post then i get 15

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)