ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

I don't even know what I'm ranting about

by Jamdoog - 10-27-2016 - 09:34 PM
Rant: what ever comes into my mind at time of writing 

What's the point in continuing life? You work all your life to what? Die after like 5 years of no work?

Try hard in school to live a good life and have a nice family. Which is to much effort

Pressured into looking good because 'Society' - Girls are so fucking lucky it's unreal. They can wear makeup etc to look better, where as we gotta work out and shit which is 10x more effort, and then they complain how men ask to much of them? Complain how they don't have equal rights and men think of them as whores etc, but they dress up in the most revealing shit ever? 

People coming into the country wasting our tax money cause they want a better life.. I wouldn't have a problem with that if they didn't fucking do nothing, they expect council estates for free and free money otherwise it's discrimination? Bullshit

I really could go on but I can't be bothered lmao.

I need motivation to fucking live tbh 

;-; what is this world we live in being bombed left right and centre 

Kms

What am I even ranting about here idk
[Image: hPfp63O.png]

PC Specs:
i5 4460
8GB Ram
MSI R9 380 4G
Corsair CX600M
Phanteks Ethoo Pro M
NZXT Hue +
256GB Liteonit SSD
1TB Seagate HDD
I got what you need.
"What's the point in continuing life? You work all your life to what? Die after like 5 years of no work?"

I agree with this entirely, that's why I take time when I can to have fun. Drugs help.

"Try hard in school to live a good life and have a nice family. Which is to much effort"

It's pointless to try hard in school, it's easy to get a job anyway, whether you get grades or not.

"Pressured into looking good because 'Society' - Girls are so fucking lucky it's unreal. They can wear makeup etc to look better, where as we gotta work out and shit which is 10x more effort, and then they complain how men ask to much of them? Complain how they don't have equal rights and men think of them as whores etc, but they dress up in the most revealing shit ever?"

I don't waste my time attempting to impress anybody, that's not how I roll. If someone likes me for who I am, great! If not, why are you still talking to me?! Move on.

"People coming into the country wasting our tax money cause they want a better life.. I wouldn't have a problem with that if they didn't fucking do nothing, they expect council estates for free and free money otherwise it's discrimination? Bullshit"

This is why I voted for UKIP. Fuck the establishment.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-27-2016 - 09:50 PM)Red Wrote: "What's the point in continuing life? You work all your life to what? Die after like 5 years of no work?"

I agree with this entirely, that's why I take time when I can to have fun. Drugs help.

"Try hard in school to live a good life and have a nice family. Which is to much effort"

It's pointless to try hard in school, it's easy to get a job anyway, whether you get grades or not.

"Pressured into looking good because 'Society' - Girls are so fucking lucky it's unreal. They can wear makeup etc to look better, where as we gotta work out and shit which is 10x more effort, and then they complain how men ask to much of them? Complain how they don't have equal rights and men think of them as whores etc, but they dress up in the most revealing shit ever?"

I don't waste my time attempting to impress anybody, that's not how I roll. If someone likes me for who I am, great! If not, why are you still talking to me?! Move on.

"People coming into the country wasting our tax money cause they want a better life.. I wouldn't have a problem with that if they didn't fucking do nothing, they expect council estates for free and free money otherwise it's discrimination? Bullshit"

Wish I had a mindset like that. All people around me don't so it's not that easy.

I guess you could say I hang around with the 'Cool Kids'. Yeah, it's alright.

Thing is though, that's not me. Just being someone else. - I've done my fair shit of stupid stuff (Smoking at a stupid age etc) but nothing to serious, all just to fit in.

These people, they got the looks, they got the humour, they got the things I don't.
They *Know* I don't give one about how I look, or act, but they do. And to fit in, you do the shit you have to do.

Picked the wrong life path, shouldn't change who I am for others, but it's to late now. 

Would take the easy way out, tried it before but don't have the guts.

Life's just effort, 'innit'.

Been told I need to go to a therapist / something to change my mind set, cause it's not normal. But they want people to be themselves? Damn, sense is unreal. 

I'm just ranting now, but life truly is fucked isn't it?

PC Specs:
i5 4460
8GB Ram
MSI R9 380 4G
Corsair CX600M
Phanteks Ethoo Pro M
NZXT Hue +
256GB Liteonit SSD
1TB Seagate HDD
(10-27-2016 - 10:02 PM)Jamdoog Wrote:
(10-27-2016 - 09:50 PM)Red Wrote: "What's the point in continuing life? You work all your life to what? Die after like 5 years of no work?"

Wish I had a mindset like that. All people around me don't so it's not that easy.

Thing is though, that's not me. Just being someone else. - I've done my fair shit of stupid stuff (Smoking at a stupid age etc) but nothing to serious, all just to fit in.

These people, they got the looks, they got the humour, they got the things I don't.
They *Know* I don't give one about how I look, or act, but they do. And to fit in, you do the shit you have to do.

Picked the wrong life path, shouldn't change who I am for others, but it's to late now. 

Been told I need to go to a therapist / something to change my mind set, cause it's not normal. But they want people to be themselves? Damn, sense is unreal. 

Just do what you want to do, don't let anyone force you to do things you don't want to do. There's nothing worse than being a puppet of society. All I can say is, do what makes you happy. If you're unhappy, then something needs to be changed.
(10-27-2016 - 10:05 PM)Red Wrote:

Just do what you want to do, don't let anyone force you to do things you don't want to do. There's nothing worse than being a puppet of society. All I can say is, do what makes you happy. If you're unhappy, then something needs to be changed.

But I got no idea what to do  :-/

PC Specs:
i5 4460
8GB Ram
MSI R9 380 4G
Corsair CX600M
Phanteks Ethoo Pro M
NZXT Hue +
256GB Liteonit SSD
1TB Seagate HDD
(10-27-2016 - 10:09 PM)Jamdoog Wrote:

It's simple, believe in yourself and not others. You don't need a Therapist, just literally be yourself, don't change yourself for others, because in the end, you will move on in life and forget all about them, you will never see them anymore, and you will just have yourself.
(10-27-2016 - 10:13 PM)Red Wrote:

It's simple, believe in yourself and not others. You don't need a Therapist, just literally be yourself, don't change yourself for others, because in the end, you will move on in life and forget all about them, you will never see them anymore, and you will just have yourself.

Thanks man, I'll post how it goes later on (If I remember).

+ Respect

PC Specs:
i5 4460
8GB Ram
MSI R9 380 4G
Corsair CX600M
Phanteks Ethoo Pro M
NZXT Hue +
256GB Liteonit SSD
1TB Seagate HDD
(10-27-2016 - 10:22 PM)Jamdoog Wrote:
(10-27-2016 - 10:13 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-27-2016 - 10:02 PM)Jamdoog Wrote: Wish I had a mindset like that. All people around me don't so it's not that easy.

Thanks man, I'll post how it goes later on (If I remember).

+ Respect

Not a problem man. All I can say is that you may get negative responses, but that's normal. I've been through it myself.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)