ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hurricane Matthew

by yums - 10-02-2016 - 08:15 PM
It was recently announced that a very devastating may be hitting Jamaica, Haiti and eastern Cuba. The stores there are packed with people getting provisions before it hits. 

Full article:
https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/new...ecast-oct2

What do you think about this?
Reports suggest it will miss Jamaica however it will receive a good lot of rain.
There's nothing better than a cold rainy day. Suck up that fresh moist air. :)
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
RIP for Cuba, Haiti, and Jamaica.
(10-02-2016 - 08:15 PM)Malcolm Wrote: It was recently announced that a very devastating may be hitting Jamaica, Haiti and eastern Cuba. The stores there are packed with people getting provisions before it hits. 

Full article:

Florida is taking precautions and North Carolina and so forth, it's always stressful when hurricanes show up :|

Got a text from my gf:

[Image: bVytVWD.jpg]

@Malcolm, it's scary in a sense :(
(10-07-2016 - 07:07 AM)runescape Wrote:
(10-02-2016 - 08:15 PM)Malcolm Wrote: It was recently announced that a very devastating may be hitting Jamaica, Haiti and eastern Cuba. The stores there are packed with people getting provisions before it hits. 

Full article:

Florida is taking precautions and North Carolina and so forth, it's always stressful when hurricanes show up :|

Got a text from my gf:

[Image: bVytVWD.jpg]

@Malcolm, it's scary in a sense :(

Damn, wherever you're situated, best of luck.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
I've seen the latest news about it, I really hope everyone is okay. It really blows to have weather like that. The pun may be intended. :yus:
This was headed straight to my area in FL and it completely went above us so we only got rain and some winds. Now there is a category 2 hurricane that formed "Hurricane Nicole" that might be headed to FL as well.
I live in South Carolina, it's supposed to be hitting here as well. Kids are being taken out of school and everything so hopefully things go well and we pull through without a lot of damage.
(10-08-2016 - 01:42 AM)Xur Wrote: This was headed straight to my area in FL and it completely went above us so we only got rain and some winds. Now there is a category 2 hurricane that formed "Hurricane Nicole" that might be headed to FL as well.

Woah that was a narrow miss man, you got lucky! Also be careful with any more storms heading your way.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)