ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hunter X Hunter?

by aim - 05-24-2016 - 04:53 AM
Ive never watched it but ive been watching more and more anime as time goes so.. whats so good about it and why should i watch it?
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
It's great. It's diverse from other anime series and the plot is interesting. The show is overall well-executed and I definitively recommend it. I think the fights are probably the best part of the show, other than the emotions you can resent for certain characters. Though one arc/part gets boring in my opinion, it's worth sticking to the end.

A flaw would be its creator's laziness. I'm sure it'll take another decade just for him to animate another arc, due to his apparent "back problems".
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
It is definitely up there with the best. It has a lot of great characters and the plot is pretty solid. Sadly is stopped pretty early compared to the manga but apparently it's coming back.
Hunter X Hunter is good! though the consistency of the author wasn't! he's always in indefinite hiatus.
(05-24-2016 - 05:49 AM)Malcolm Wrote: It's great. It's diverse from other anime series and the plot is interesting. The show is overall well-executed and I definitively recommend it. I think the fights are probably the best part of the show, other than the emotions you can resent for certain characters. Though one arc/part gets boring in my opinion, it's worth sticking to the end.

A flaw would be its creator's laziness. I'm sure it'll take another decade just for him to animate another arc, due to his apparent "back problems".

What's the anime actually about? Can ya' give me a short introduction to it? I've never seen it but I am pretty curious.

[Image: h0SLryf.gif]

[spoiler="Anime Club logo"][Image: RxX656N.jpg][/spoiler]
(10-10-2016 - 10:45 PM)Rin Wrote: What's the anime actually about? Can ya' give me a short introduction to it? I've never seen it but I am pretty curious.
If you haven't watched HxH then you're pretty much an anime noob to me. HxH is pretty much about a boy who sets out to become a hunter like his father. To do so, he has to pass the Hunter Exams. From then on, he meets another friend ( Killua ) in which becomes his best friend and they go out and learn about being the greatest hunters. etc etc not so happy ending. lol.
(10-10-2016 - 10:48 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-10-2016 - 10:45 PM)Rin Wrote: What's the anime actually about? Can ya' give me a short introduction to it? I've never seen it but I am pretty curious.
If you haven't watched HxH then you're pretty much an anime noob to me. HxH is pretty much about a boy who sets out to become a hunter like his father. To do so, he has to pass the Hunter Exams. From then on, he meets another friend ( Killua ) in which becomes his best friend and they go out and learn about being the greatest hunters. etc etc not so happy ending. lol.

I see. You know what? I'll give it a shot tomorrow after work, I'll make a post here when I did so, hopefully you'll discuss with me then :P

(10-10-2016 - 10:50 PM)Rin Wrote: I see. You know what? I'll give it a shot tomorrow after work, I'll make a post here when I did so, hopefully you'll discuss with me then :P

I'm down to discuss any time. It's not a short 12 ep anime btw.
(10-10-2016 - 11:10 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-10-2016 - 10:50 PM)Rin Wrote: I see. You know what? I'll give it a shot tomorrow after work, I'll make a post here when I did so, hopefully you'll discuss with me then :P

I'm down to discuss any time. It's not a short 12 ep anime btw.

Good to know!

Yea I know, it's a long one. But I think I'm down for a short and little discussion after like 10 EPs, like my first opinion, ya know?

(10-10-2016 - 10:48 PM)Axe Wrote:

Well I haven't read the manga but in my opinion it was a pretty happy ending, apart from the Chimera Ant arc.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)