ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hows everyone going?

by charlieh114 - 07-03-2016 - 03:23 PM
Hello, how are you guys? anyone wanna chat
(07-03-2016 - 03:23 PM)charlieh114 Wrote: Hello, how are you guys? anyone wanna chat

Sure thing, however I'm just on my way out the door, too bad :3
not good ! didn't sleep yet, and i have a long day and a hard work to do, just nut good x)
what about you !!
Twitter: @t_rockx
Yahoo: @mr.v4hl

[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-03-2016 - 04:40 PM)Weed Wrote: not good ! didn't sleep yet, and i have a long day and a hard work to do, just nut good x)
what about you !!

I know how this feels. I have vacation so I'm good, but the sleep is still nagging sometimes when I just don't get enough..
Just hold up :b
(07-03-2016 - 04:43 PM)Matt Wrote:
(07-03-2016 - 04:40 PM)Weed Wrote: not good ! didn't sleep yet, and i have a long day and a hard work to do, just nut good x)
what about you !!

I know how this feels. I have vacation so I'm good, but the sleep is still nagging sometimes when I just don't get enough..

ugh it sucks man,
i don't know what the hell im typing or reading, i guess i should take a break and go to a vacation too  :sleepy:
Twitter: @t_rockx
Yahoo: @mr.v4hl

[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-03-2016 - 04:49 PM)Weed Wrote:
(07-03-2016 - 04:43 PM)Matt Wrote:
what about you !!

ugh it sucks man,
i don't know what the hell im typing or reading, i guess i should take a break and go to a vacation too  :sleepy:

I definitely recommend it, goodluck bro.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)