ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How was everyone's day?

by QuixsityModz - 01-17-2016 - 01:44 AM
How was everyone's day?
Mine was good,played basketball all day.
Didn't do nothing much
[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
Same, didn't do much. Woke up a bit late cause I was up all night ;-; .
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
I've had a pretty chilled day, it's been good.
Morning was shit, but throughout the day it got better, then evening was shit but it's better now.
I havent done much either, it's been raining here:/
Alright.
100% Non productive.
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
another shitty day lol, but it was Good =))
Twitter: @t_rockx
Yahoo: @mr.v4hl

[Image: giphy.gif]
If you've ever had one of those days where you were expecting to get a bunch of things done but nothing actually got accomplished because of constant interruptions, then you would probably have a good understanding of how my day went. Such is the life of an aircraft maintainer...
~ Vini Vici ~
(01-20-2016 - 07:43 AM)Valken Wrote: If you've ever had one of those days where you were expecting to get a bunch of things done but nothing actually got accomplished because of constant interruptions, then you would probably have a good understanding of how my day went. Such is the life of an aircraft maintainer...

I can relate so much to this, I'm in construction. Go in hoping to do some building but so much comes up meaning we get nothing done.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)