ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How to send DDoS the easiest way. Take down your friends and take down websites!

by regexks_ - 10-25-2016 - 02:53 PM
I made this short tutorial to show you the basics of sending DDoS attacks. If you haven't seen the recent news with Dyn attacks and IoT devices toppling core internet infrastructure, DDoS attacks have been crippling the internet and breaking all kinds of your favorite websites. Watch my short video and get to know how this process works:

[Image: jVu1E.gif]
About to check it out thanks bro! :D
[Image: cFUePg.png]
That's pretty interesting, thanks for the video. I'm intimidated by the root windows, that's for sure.
(10-25-2016 - 03:18 PM)Alex Wrote: That's pretty interesting, thanks for the video. I'm intimidated by the root windows, that's for sure.

What's so intimidating about it?
Moved to the section regarding tutorials. The Lounge was not the best place for this. Thank you for sharing!
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
vbooter. amirite?
//2shoty
(10-25-2016 - 07:26 PM)Alex Wrote:
(10-25-2016 - 06:31 PM)Kronus Wrote:
(10-25-2016 - 03:18 PM)Alex Wrote: That's pretty interesting, thanks for the video. I'm intimidated by the root windows, that's for sure.

What's so intimidating about it?

You look like a badass with those windows. Makes you look like you're getting shit done.

^^

Always getting shit done like getting money ;)
Great tutorial, I'm sure others will appreciate this as well as me.
(12-18-2016 - 06:03 PM)Mars Wrote: Great tutorial, I'm sure others will appreciate this as well as me.

I tried to make everything as simple as possible to understand :)
Thanks for the tutorial mate! :D

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)