ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How to play Asia CSGO key without VPN

by woahmannotcool - 02-13-2020 - 05:47 AM
Releasing this cause i dont really need it anymore. This allows you to play on your normal mm servers with normal ping.

Things you need:
  • Steam account with asian key activated
  • Openvpn
1. Get an openvpn config file that connects to an asian country (literally google it).
2. Open the file with notepad and scroll all the way to the bottom. Add the following line:
Code:
  1. redirect-gateway def1
3. Go to https://github.com/SteamDatabase/Ste...ramConfig.json and look for locations you want to play on.
4. Once you have found a location you want to route the relay addresses (DO NOT route the service addresses).
5. We are going to do this by adding the following below the line we added earlier:
Code:
  1. route relay_address 255.255.255.255 net_gateway
So for example if i wanted to play on atlanta i would add this:
Code:
  1. route 162.254.199.170 255.255.255.255 net_gateway
  2. route 162.254.199.171 255.255.255.255 net_gateway
6. Repeat step 5 for every location you want to play on. When you're done save the file.
7. Copy your config to C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config.
8. Completely close out of steam, start openvpn, connect using the config you just made, and log back into steam.

What this does is that whenever you are connected to the vpn your csgo traffic will go through your normal internet while everything else will go through the vpn. This results in you being able to get normal ping on region locked csgo.
..Thank you very much.....

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)