ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How to install SweetFX for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

by ItsCaptainModz - 12-30-2015 - 07:39 PM
Today, I will show you how to install SweetFX for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

SweetFX: http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/swee...nload.html

Presets: https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/242/

Enable / Disable SweetFX: Scroll lock (key)

This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi.
I just seen your YT channel and I was wondering how much do you make per month? I know you aren't that big of a channel but I'm just curious. Thank you.
(12-30-2015 - 07:42 PM)Nemesis Wrote: I just seen your YT channel and I was wondering how much do you make per month? I know you aren't that big of a channel but I'm just curious. Thank you.

No offense but this is kind of a personal question to ask someone.
(12-30-2015 - 07:42 PM)Nemesis Wrote: I just seen your YT channel and I was wondering how much do you make per month? I know you aren't that big of a channel but I'm just curious. Thank you.

Honestly, I make 5 to 10$ per month and I do not care because I make YouTube videos for fun, not for the money...
(12-31-2015 - 05:16 AM)ItsCaptainModz Wrote:

Honestly, I make 5 to 10$ per month and I do not care because I make YouTube videos for fun, not for the money...

I'm just curious because I want to make non commentary videos.

(12-30-2015 - 08:19 PM)WOLF Wrote:

No offense but this is kind of a personal question to ask someone.

I know It Is a personal question but they either have the chance to answer It or not so It doesn't have to concern you ::)
Awesome tutorial bro! I have been playing CSGO for a while and never heard of this, installing it now. 

S U B S C R I B E D
(12-31-2015 - 05:05 PM)zer0 Wrote: Awesome tutorial bro! I have been playing CSGO for a while and never heard of this, installing it now. 

S U B S C R I B E D

Thanks man !
Nice post keep it up.
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
(01-01-2016 - 09:25 PM)Comit Wrote: Nice post keep it up.

Thanks dude :)
I hope this is cool! :D

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)