ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How to get into some fb accounts

by OsamaTheJew - 02-23-2016 - 08:05 PM
I do not see a tutorial section so im just going to dump this in 'The Lounge'

Ok, so this will not ALWAYS work and you can only use it on people you know fairly well, eg a close friend.

1. Login to your fb account and search the person who's account you want.

2 Go onto their account and look at their username, the name before the '?pnref'. Note some have settings so that you cannot see this.

3. Logout then go to 'forgot' password.

4. Enter their username on 'find your account'

5. It will ask you to verify with an email or text, now there are 2 things you can do.
The first thing you can do is guess there email (very easy in most cases) and try hack into there email as most use old emails for fb and security questions are shit.
Although this has not worked for me and I would much recommend you clicking on 'I no longer have access to these'.

6. About 20% people will have it set up to have a security question when you click this. If they dont have this set up though it tells you fb cant do anything to help you.

7. If you are lucky and get the security question then feel free to guess it, when it asks for your email i recommend using a 10 minute email. i have found that the question is 
normally 'What street did you live on when you were 8' and 'Where was your mother born'.

9.If you get the security question right then they will ask you for a new password and will email you using the email you used at the beginning of this tutorial.

10. In 24 hours you can login to the account with the new password (use their username that you had earlier to login). Note, fb WILL email them at their original email to ask if they
have requested a password change so the personal has 24 hours to stop this, although most of the emails linked with fb accounts are old do you should be ok.

If they dont have a security question set up or you cannot guess the question then just rinse and repeat with someone else.

I garuntee this can work but will only work with about 10% of the people you try, I did this last night for a short while and got my fit teachers account details 
plus 2 people I know.

Cba to format this to make it nice looking.
Nice and keep up the good work.
Only just seen the 'ebooks, guides and tutorials' section mb.
Thanks for the info, bro!
may try this later, thanks

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)