ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How to delete cookies automatically

by EmmaParker - 06-20-2018 - 04:03 PM
2 days ago I bought a VPN subscription and I was going through their blogs to know more about them and online security and privacy. I came across one of their blog which I found pretty awesome and I think it can help many other people here. It is about how to delete cookies automatically at browser exit so we don't need to clear cookies every time. 

By doing this, we will also get rid off pesky ads we don't need an ad blocker and there are other benefits too regarding security.
firefox is pretty easy to change settings to do this, i think - does it have a guide for other browsers too?
(06-22-2018 - 03:02 AM)dorkfest3000 Wrote: firefox is pretty easy to change settings to do this, i think - does it have a guide for other browsers too?

True but I use multiple browsers for multiple reason and yes, they do have guide for each browser on the above link. Unfortunately, there are few browser in which there is no option to delete cookies automatically (according to purevpn. I didn't check it personally) but they have provided the detail information.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)