ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How to Se Amazon[TuT]

by CaptainWeed420 - 02-28-2018 - 06:40 AM
Hows everyone doing tonight! This guide will teach you how to social engineer amazon into giving you a free item!

This is called refunding where basically you buy the item, get it, then get a refund from amazon.

With this method, you can get stuff from amazon for free! Not only that, but you can double dip it!

Double dipping; When you get a replacement from amazon, then refund the replacement!

So say you buy an xbox one, then you get a replacement for that, then you get a refund!!

Thats right, you get 2x of the item and your money back!!!!

Lets get started 

So your first step for this is amazon account setup. You want an amazon account that has atleast 2 orders on it. So if you have an amazon account you've already bought stuff on, perfect. If you have a new account, buy 2 small cheap items and let them come.

Now you want to order your item your going to refund, MAKE SURE THE ITEM IS SOLD AND FULFILLED BY AMAZON.

Let the item come, and wait 2 days.

Contact amazon on their live chat and say:

Hi, I ordered an xbox the other day for my son for his birthday and his birthday is tomorrow and the item still has not arrived and you were just wondering where it is. I don't really know how to check the tracking I usually just wait for packages to come the old fashioned way. 

The rep is going to check and see the item says delivered, and tell you the tracking says the package was delivered.

Say something like:

Weird, we have not received anything, let me go ask my wife if maybe she grabbed it and forgot.

Wait 2 minutes and say:

My wife say's we have not received anything and she does not work so she is here most of the day. Could this be some kind of mistake?

The rep is pretty much going to offer to either replace the order or refund the order. If you want the refund, ask for it - and your done. If you want to double dip, ask for a replacement.

Now let the replacement come and wait 1 day this time. Go to amazon chat and say the following:

Hello, there must be some kind of mistake going on with your systems or something. I ordered my son an xbox for his birthday and you guys told me it was delivered when it was not. So you said you were going to resend the item and now the tracking again says it was delivered and again there was no item. My sons birthday was a few days ago and I ordered this days before his birthday so he would have it on his big day and now it is day's after and we still have nothing. Please explain to me what is going on....

The rep is going to say they don't know why this is happening and it will be investigated. 

Say:

I understand that mistakes and problems happen but this has ruined my sons birthday and in his eyes I let him down. I am just going today to walmart to buy him an xbox like I should have done in the first place. Can you please just refund me my money and do your investigation.

They will refund you the money. And BOOM. =p

Enjoy guys <3

Give ya boy thos vouches
It's an okay tutorial, but I think you should make it more in-depth
Yea, make it more in-depth and it will be nice
This is copy pasted lol

xd
(02-28-2018 - 06:40 AM)CaptainWeed420 Wrote: Hows everyone doing tonight! This guide will teach you how to social engineer amazon into giving you a free item!

This is called refunding where basically you buy the item, get it, then get a refund from amazon.

With this method, you can get stuff from amazon for free! Not only that, but you can double dip it!

Double dipping; When you get a replacement from amazon, then refund the replacement!

So say you buy an xbox one, then you get a replacement for that, then you get a refund!!

Thats right, you get 2x of the item and your money back!!!!

Lets get started 

So your first step for this is amazon account setup. You want an amazon account that has atleast 2 orders on it. So if you have an amazon account you've already bought stuff on, perfect. If you have a new account, buy 2 small cheap items and let them come.

Now you want to order your item your going to refund, MAKE SURE THE ITEM IS SOLD AND FULFILLED BY AMAZON.

Let the item come, and wait 2 days.

Contact amazon on their live chat and say:

Hi, I ordered an xbox the other day for my son for his birthday and his birthday is tomorrow and the item still has not arrived and you were just wondering where it is. I don't really know how to check the tracking I usually just wait for packages to come the old fashioned way. 

The rep is going to check and see the item says delivered, and tell you the tracking says the package was delivered.

Say something like:

Weird, we have not received anything, let me go ask my wife if maybe she grabbed it and forgot.

Wait 2 minutes and say:

My wife say's we have not received anything and she does not work so she is here most of the day. Could this be some kind of mistake?

The rep is pretty much going to offer to either replace the order or refund the order. If you want the refund, ask for it - and your done. If you want to double dip, ask for a replacement.

Now let the replacement come and wait 1 day this time. Go to amazon chat and say the following:

Hello, there must be some kind of mistake going on with your systems or something. I ordered my son an xbox for his birthday and you guys told me it was delivered when it was not. So you said you were going to resend the item and now the tracking again says it was delivered and again there was no item. My sons birthday was a few days ago and I ordered this days before his birthday so he would have it on his big day and now it is day's after and we still have nothing. Please explain to me what is going on....

The rep is going to say they don't know why this is happening and it will be investigated. 

Say:

I understand that mistakes and problems happen but this has ruined my sons birthday and in his eyes I let him down. I am just going today to walmart to buy him an xbox like I should have done in the first place. Can you please just refund me my money and do your investigation.

They will refund you the money. And BOOM. =p

Enjoy guys <3

Give ya boy thos vouches
quality tutorial
does this even still work? lol
I can vouch for this method I have used a similar technique for years
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
For sign ? When arrive parcel do not need courier sign?

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)