ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How's everyone's Christmas Break?

by Electronic - 12-31-2015 - 07:46 AM
Hey Boys n Girls!

Seems as though a lot of you or most of us are on Christmas breaks and I think it'd be cool to see how it's
going with you guys?

Mine personally has been going well, I've been practicing LoL for next season! Not too fun for you guys maybe
but I aspire to be amazing at LoL.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
Nothing much; haven't been doing anything back to work on the 4th.
(12-31-2015 - 07:51 AM)Carter Wrote: Nothing much; haven't been doing anything back to work on the 4th.

Ah... Seems everyone gets back to their busy selves around that time. My courses start the fourth.d
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
Nothing much for me. I have been spending most of my free time doing exercises.

My new year wish is to reduce 8kg and get myself a 6pax :)
https://www.G2G.com - The best C2C platform for gamer to buy and sell virtual assets / goods!
(12-31-2015 - 09:22 AM)G2G Wrote: Nothing much for me. I have been spending most of my free time doing exercises.

My new year wish is to reduce 8kg and get myself a 6pax :)

Good way to stay in shape! Good luck :D
Pretty shit. Started off good but basically all i've done is put on weight so I'm going to be pretty unfit when I go back to work.

Felt extremely sick the last 3 days, most likely going to continue on for another week according to the doctor.
Fly away for college on the 3rd of January so not looking forward to it.
It wasn't as good as past ones . Hope everybody had a better one :)
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
(12-31-2015 - 10:27 PM)Rizla Wrote: Pretty shit. Started off good but basically all i've done is put on weight so I'm going to be pretty unfit when I go back to work.

Felt extremely sick the last 3 days, most likely going to continue on for another week according to the doctor.
Fly away for college on the 3rd of January so not looking forward to it.

Damn buddy. That's shitty :/ . Hope you feel better soon.
Had an okay christmas, but it's been a bit shitty over the past few days.
(12-31-2015 - 10:35 PM)Nova Wrote: Had an okay christmas, but it's been a bit shitty over the past few days.

Sorry to hear that mate, it'll pass. Hope it gets better though. :)

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)