ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How often do you use your brain?

by Nix - 10-22-2016 - 04:22 PM
I use my brain nonstop aside from the occasional idiotbox viewing where I let it rest and enjoy simpler things.
I suffer from severe anxiety and paranoia and I find myself constantly thinking and over-thinking everything constantly because of the nature of my issues.

It's not all bad though, I find that my creativity and imagination is often unparalleled among my peers, albeit somewhat scary since it's so easy to get lost in .
I also find problem solving rather easy, the only downsides are my unhealthy obsessions I develop with things that interest me and my social skills being that of potato, but people tell me I'm rather charming, for whatever reason is beyond me.

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!
Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
I suppose all the time considering I'm not dead
Your brain is always in action so I guess 24/7
[Image: cFUePg.png]
When required of me.
Coding. I either struggle or know the answer, so if I struggle I go trough a thought process.
[Image: hPfp63O.png]

PC Specs:
i5 4460
8GB Ram
MSI R9 380 4G
Corsair CX600M
Phanteks Ethoo Pro M
NZXT Hue +
256GB Liteonit SSD
1TB Seagate HDD
Props to the people who said all the time, you will be successful :lol:
Just now? , well im learning cracking tutorials with OllyDbg, and cracking some crackme!
A really dumb question, you use your brain basically every second due to Central Nerve System and your Peripheral Nerve System, both carry impulses over synapse to your spinal cord and then the brain.

There's my answer.
(10-27-2016 - 07:24 PM)sela Wrote: A really dumb question, you use your brain basically every second due to Central Nerve System and your Peripheral Nerve System, both carry impulses over synapse to your spinal cord and then the brain.

There's my answer.

I'm aware of the fact that you're using your brain all the time, but I'm asking when you really put your brain to something. School, job, etc.
I think the OP was leaning more toward "How often are you intelligent", to which I would say sometimes.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)