ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How much?

by Endgame - 11-18-2017 - 08:28 PM
How much knowledge would you say is required in C# for coding simple pc game hacks?
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
Enough knowledge to know that this should have gone in the "Visual Basic and .NET Framework" section.
(11-20-2017 - 09:38 AM)IcyJake Wrote: Enough knowledge to know that this should have gone in the "Visual Basic and .NET Framework" section.

you kill it broo lmao
You would need to know quite abit to analyse games and create your own exploits.
200 USD, u can buy a source with bypass AC
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed
(11-18-2017 - 08:28 PM)Endgame Wrote: How much knowledge would you say is required in C# for coding simple pc game hacks?

It's not too much.
I managed to pick up C# from developing plugins for a game I play.
Once you get into that, if it's a unity game, you can just modify the Assembly-CSharp.dll
If the game has an anti-cheat you'll need to know how to bypass it before you make an attempt at modifying the dll.
Most games like GTAV have good tutorials made of how and what ids to use. You just need to know the basics of writing and reading memory.
(11-20-2017 - 09:38 AM)IcyJake Wrote: Enough knowledge to know that this should have gone in the "Visual Basic and .NET Framework" section.

LMAOOO i was drinking whiskey and u made me spit it out

Crushing it... damn

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)