ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How much coffee do you need to survive a day or to program through?

by CokeJoke - 11-02-2021 - 10:38 PM
I wanted to know how much coffee people drink per day I try to do without it and drink water to stay awake. To sum it up, how much coffee per day is still normal for normal consumers and how much for coders?
the more coffee you drink the better :D
[Image: 946596420197154837.gif?size=128&quality=lossless]
(11-03-2021 - 03:17 AM)Birb Wrote: the more coffee you drink the better :D
Too much can't be healthy, but coffee ist still more healthy than energy drinks
Iam searching the best <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->academic writing companies because Iam a students of mba, and I have no time to submit my thesis at university.
In determining the normal consumption of coffee per day, it's essential to consider various factors, including individual tolerance levels and health considerations. While there isn't a universally defined limit, moderate coffee intake, typically around 3 to 4 cups per day, is considered normal for the general population. However, for coders or individuals requiring heightened alertness and focus, slightly higher consumption may occur. Nonetheless, it's crucial to maintain awareness of potential caffeine-related side effects and adhere to recommended limits. If you're interested in exploring this topic further, you might consider consulting a medical paper writing service to delve into the nuances of caffeine consumption and its effects on different demographics.

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)