ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How much anime have you watched?

by Weeaboo - 01-14-2016 - 03:59 PM
For all of you anime fans out there, and I'm sure there's a few.. 
I got a question, how much anime have you watched so far? 

So a while back, I thought I'd start to keep track of my anime through Anilist, it does help a lot, both about upcoming episodes, and how far in you already are.
After a lot of going back and looking for old animes I had watched, putting it all in there, I came to these stats: 

[Image: k4jVViU.png]

And with those stats, I haven't even added all the OVA episodes, anime movies and so on, but I still got a bit over two months of anime.. 
So thought it'd be fun to share it? Perhaps if some of you also got a profile on either Anilist, or that other website.. Myanimelist, or something of that sort?
[Image: kVutyOy.gif]
Like 10 minutes as i dont really like it
PM Me If You Need Help!
(01-14-2016 - 07:14 PM)Spiral Wrote: Like 10 minutes as i dont really like it

But how can you not?  :cry:
Well, what do you like to watch then?
Ive watched a little over 15 anime series i recently started watching High School DxD and Freezing. I finished Tokyo Ghoul and cant wait for season 3!

I also finished a bunch more which ill make a list later.
(01-16-2016 - 03:18 AM)WOLF Wrote: Ive watched a little over 15 anime  series i recently started watching High School DxD and Freezing. I finished Tokyo Ghoul and cant wait for season 3!

High School DxD is on my to-watch list, is it good? 
Have wanted to watch it for a long time, just never got around to it.
(01-16-2016 - 03:21 AM)Weeaboo Wrote:
(01-16-2016 - 03:18 AM)WOLF Wrote: Ive watched a little over 15 anime  series i recently started watching High School DxD and Freezing. I finished Tokyo Ghoul and cant wait for season 3!

Its good and hilarious LOL. I recommend it.
I need to find a new series to watch:yus:

I'm going to start watching Musaigen no Phantom World.
(01-16-2016 - 03:28 AM)WOLF Wrote:
(01-16-2016 - 03:21 AM)Weeaboo Wrote:

Its good and hilarious LOL. I recommend it.

I may start on that one tonight then.

(01-16-2016 - 03:29 AM)Nova Wrote: I need to find a new series to watch:yus:

I'm going to start watching Musaigen no Phantom World.

Oh yes you definitely should, I watched both episodes of it today, 10 / 10.
Honestly, I can only tell you every series I've watched but I can only give you an estimate of how many episodes I've watched. I've watch 500 Episodes of One Piece that alone is around 10000-15000 minutes as each episode is like 23-25 minutes. I've watched a lot more anime but I don't really want to do the math out.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
(01-16-2016 - 03:43 AM)Electronic Wrote: Honestly, I can only tell you every series I've watched but I can only give you an estimate of how many episodes I've watched. I've watch 500 Episodes of One Piece that alone is around 10000-15000 minutes as each episode is like 23-25 minutes. I've watched a lot more anime but I don't really want to do the math out.

I feel you, that's why you should put it all on anilist or something.
I watched all of Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail and Dragon Ball, which in total adds up to.. A lot of minutes..

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)