ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How long you've been a member for and why did you join! (Experience Post)

by Fluxxy - 02-26-2020 - 05:36 PM
979 days :P just over 2 & a half years
(03-06-2020 - 03:59 PM)Matthew Wrote: I remember you, we talked a few times on skype. My skype: randomsss1

Yesss i remember your username bud

(03-06-2020 - 04:11 PM)XKE Wrote: My Account (XKE) is 540 Days old.
but i was joined on DF at 2018

Good amount of time bud

(03-06-2020 - 06:22 PM)PhucedMODZ Wrote: 979 days :P just over 2 & a half years

Jeeez an old boi lmao
I joined 2 day's ago because I wanted a menu for GTA V so I could edit it make it more my style and add a bit more code to it when I learn some.
I've been here for two years (and I missed my two year mark x.x)

I joined to leech off people (accounts), but then like I slowly started becoming active...

and then I started reporting posts and had the goal of most reports haha
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
(02-26-2020 - 05:36 PM)Fluxxy Wrote: Obviously my account is quite old, nearing the 4 year mark.

Reason i joined was to spread out into different forums as the main eye of the scene really was "leakforums" which isn't a thing anymore and is a thing of the past.

Finding out what DemonForums was about i stayed active for quite a while but slowly became detached from the scene back in late 2016/early 2017 as i was mostly interested in the xbox 360 modding community but turned into the cancer it probably still is today but who knows lol. i deleted all my stuff from back then and sold my RGH to keep away for the shit scene.

If you can remember who i am drop a comment and see if i can still remember you! On skype my user was itzflux_, previously actively known as "IAmFluxxy" "Infinite" and "Fluxxy" as it is now :)

Drop your experiences below of why you joined :)

Joined the forum in 2019 (1yr now) to contribute my abundance of webmaster resources. Took a break from the site for awhile though, but quarantine has a man bored out his mind so here I am again.
1 day. im here to ban peeps
I joined in 2016, I don't remember why I joined, but I love going on forums :)
If I remember correctly, I was Staff on a forum called AwesomeForums and I heard about this forum from there but the forum was shutdown and then I was invited (can't remember who probably nova) to become a sectional moderator here in 2016 and thats roughly how I found this forum.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)