ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How do yall feel about WWII

by BlackJesus - 09-29-2017 - 11:03 PM
? Im just curious
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi Account
I'm down for a classic boots on the ground for sure
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
looks amazing but i dont like how it plays thats probs just me tho wont be buying it till halfway i think but looks promising
Going to be a great series, hopefully they don't add more stupid stuff like they did in the previous CoDs
I think i have outgrown cod.
I liked advanced warfare and bo3(when it came out). also got to like prestige 14 in infinite warfare before i got bored.
WW2 just looks like a downgrade. the first weekend of the beta was good but the second was horrible . there was campers everywhere.
The reason i liked aw and bo3 so much was because you barely could camp. And they offered alot of customization especially the amazing AW killstreak customization and the play to get better guns system instead of this stupid cryptokey bullshit.
Also kinda upset over the perk system being removed.
the squads system is dumb and 100% a downgrade. it feels like im playing Cod 3.
don't think im gonna buy it day 1 this year. Maybe for black friday i will when the price goes down :p
good game i really enjoy it
itr make me happyu af
with who COD i should play first
I think the remastered version is great
It's an alright game due to the fact it's actually boots on the ground and not some space bullshit that no one really enjoyed to begin with, but I really was disappointed in this game as well as PUBG for XBOX ONE :| Expected more for all the hype and trailers that I had seen before preordering both of them.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)