ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How do I prove I'm smart?

by Ibiza - 10-04-2016 - 04:09 AM
Are you guys just asking us to say smart stuff?
What exactly are you referring to? An award?
(10-04-2016 - 04:10 AM)Axe Wrote: What exactly are you referring to? An award?

Yep, and if I am in the wrong section then I apologize
(10-04-2016 - 04:11 AM)Glithic Wrote: Yep, and if I am in the wrong section then I apologize

In order to prove you're smart, just do something on site that proves to the Staff Team that you have extraordinary capabilities in that category. I'd say by creating a website or something of the sort from scratch for example, you could attain the Web Developer and Brain Wizard Awards in one swoop. That's just an example. There are many ways to earn awards here.
(10-04-2016 - 04:13 AM)Axe Wrote:
(10-04-2016 - 04:11 AM)Glithic Wrote: Yep, and if I am in the wrong section then I apologize

In order to prove you're smart, just do something on site that proves to the Staff Team that you have extraordinary capabilities in that category. I'd say by creating a website or something of the sort from scratch for example, you could attain the Web Developer and Brain Wizard Awards in one swoop. That's just an example. There are many ways to earn awards here.

Alright well once I get access to my computer again I will be a happy camper, although I explained Onion routing, would I have to explain anything else?
(10-04-2016 - 04:15 AM)Glithic Wrote: Alright well once I get access to my computer again I will be a happy camper, although I explained Onion routing, would I have to explain anything else?

All up to personal preference. My only job in the act is to deem you worthy or not of the award.
(10-04-2016 - 04:18 AM)Axe Wrote:
(10-04-2016 - 04:15 AM)Glithic Wrote: Alright well once I get access to my computer again I will be a happy camper, although I explained Onion routing, would I have to explain anything else?

All up to personal preference. My only job in the act is to deem you worthy or not of the award.

Alright, we'll get ready cause I'm about ready to make every one in the lounge smarter
Shine some light on us man, looking forward to your attempt.
(10-04-2016 - 04:23 AM)Axe Wrote: Shine some light on us man, looking forward to your attempt.

P.S I also have a website, Schlarman.org it's a WIP and currently broken due to digital oceans beautiful VPS's 

I have created the link shortener that I mentioned with the domains although I later took down and I have been working on some other little projects
I don't know why you even asking this question, you don't need to prove nothing to others as long as you can prove to yourself that you are worth, just be confident about things you do and rest comes by themselves.
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)