ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How can I make mods in GTA V?

by Emektar - 04-14-2018 - 10:43 PM
I wrote my thread at title, how can I make mods in GTA V? Which programs can I use?
Hey I'll give you a quick starter guide lol:

If you want to code on consoles you will need a SDK (3.60 SDK for PS3, Neighborhood for Xb I think).
You need to install Visual Studio (I'm using VS2015).

All you need to do now, is to make yourself a base (or download one lol).
(04-14-2018 - 10:53 PM)SinceModz Wrote: Hey I'll give you a quick starter guide lol:

If you want to code on consoles you will need a SDK (3.60 SDK for PS3, Neighborhood for Xb I think).

Thank you so much.
(04-14-2018 - 10:54 PM)Emektar Wrote:
(04-14-2018 - 10:53 PM)SinceModz Wrote: Hey I'll give you a quick starter guide lol:

Thank you so much.

You're welcome.
~david1337hax
you need to install vs 2010 then instill full xdk of neighborhood for xbox then you can install the latest visual studio here is the download link for vs 2010 with key 
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

~removed by staff~
here is the visual studio 2010 Link http://www.mediafire.com/file/pds648xr6u...ateweb.rar do not unlock his if you have not already you should not have to pay credits for something like that
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi | IP: 74.139.57.189 | Email: N/A
(04-14-2018 - 11:15 PM)ForceHax Wrote: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pds648xr6u...ateweb.rar he only has 36 credits do not waste his

Thank you, you are a hero.
(04-14-2018 - 10:43 PM)Emektar Wrote: I wrote my thread at title, how can I make mods in GTA V? Which programs can I use?

Depends which version of GTA you are using. For old-gen, you probably want to resort using public SRCs and modifying them. For PC, grab ScriptHookV and NativeTrainer (or any other menu base) and modify it. Have fun.
use visual studio 2017 and get a source menu

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)