ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How bad cod has gotten!

by HostedLobby - 12-07-2015 - 09:52 PM
(12-12-2015 - 06:22 PM)satan Wrote:
(12-12-2015 - 06:11 PM)HostedLobby Wrote:
(12-12-2015 - 09:48 AM)satan Wrote: have to agree with you on this one good thread

Lol thanks satan glad someone didnt say oh its better than the last 2 cods but what about waw its not even bettert than waw in my opinion xD

i dislike playing the most recent cods

I got really hooked on ghost and honestly its not that bad of a cod but you konw no one plays it also it has flaws but they really fucked up on aw never prestiged once in that game or got max rank xD.
I personally think BO3 is amazing but Ghost & Advanced Warfare was shit and out the window in 5 minutes.
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
I don't think COD hs gotten bad at all I think it's actually improving on graphics and everything :P
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
(12-16-2015 - 02:18 AM)BigDaddyModz Wrote: I don't think COD hs gotten bad at all I think it's actually improving on graphics and everything :P

BO3 has been a huge improvement from the previous COD's (AW & Ghosts) let's hope next years COD will be good aswell.
(12-16-2015 - 02:25 AM)Nova Wrote:
(12-16-2015 - 02:18 AM)BigDaddyModz Wrote: I don't think COD hs gotten bad at all I think it's actually improving on graphics and everything :P

BO3 has been a huge improvement from the previous COD's (AW & Ghosts) let's hope next years COD will be good aswell.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it will be better :D
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
The only impervious act from Call of Duty was Advanced Warfare. While I didn't mind it for the online Multiplayer, nor the campaign, me and my friend enjoyed ourselves by playing some 1v1 with an addition of only with a knife. The impact throttled from the knife made my character flop like no tomorrow, depending on who got killed by a knife. Only, that's the game I enjoyed thus far. Ghost was full of shit, the creators were so lazy that both the ending of Modern Warfare 2 and Ghost were so similar (don't quote me on it, it may not be modern warfare 2 however I know that both the ghost campaign and another campaign of COD was extremely similar). Coming from the reviews of you, luckily, I didn't play Black Ops 3, yet.
Wow. People still talk about this autism? Just kidding... It's still shit.

Of course it's improving on graphics?
But on game play? Please.

Before I only had to look left, right, behind and forward. NOW I gotta look in all directions including on top of my head. The newer games are the only CoDs that I've looked at the sky maybe more than 1000 times.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)