ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How bad cod has gotten!

by HostedLobby - 12-07-2015 - 09:52 PM
Ok guys so today i'm going to be ranting about how bad the Call Of Duty franchise has gotten.

So first off we can start with idk maybe ghost.
Ghost: How can you die from a SMG all the way across map with 2 bullets before you even know there shooting at you?

Next Advanced Warfare:
AW: Ok i mean wtf guys how are you going to be floating in air? the lag was awful in this game as well.  Also whats up with having to buy supply drops just to get some weapons that are good or even something as stupid as fucking armor sets like wtf Cod.  but thats not even the best i believe they added in elite weapons to think that one given person with that weapon is getting an advantage when in reality there not cause there is always a drop off to and enchancments.

Last: Black Ops 3
BO3: Only two things to say about this WTF COD wall running are you serious right now?  who in their right mind thought hmm maybe people would like to run on a wall in a FPS game.  Also the graphics are shit on old gen compared to idk AW or even ghost which are both on the new gen. i feel their trying to push you to new gen at this point because their tired of making it for 5 different systems rather than 3 systems with there money whoring self's.  

Well thats all i got for this let me know how everyone feels on the COD franchise now a days and where you see it going in the future!
'there' meant to be - 'their' :P
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
(12-07-2015 - 09:54 PM)XeTangy Wrote: 'there' meant to be  - 'their' :P

Where at im usually good about that word and using the correct one where its needed lol
BO3 is the first cod I won't be buying
[Image: fi1z8QY.jpg]

DemonForums Co-Founder
Cod hasn't gotten bad, BO3 is a huge improvement from the last 2 cods.
(12-07-2015 - 10:01 PM)Joker Wrote: BO3 is the first cod I won't be buying

I say this every year and yet i still end up buying them its like crack to me or something.

(12-07-2015 - 10:03 PM)Nova Wrote: Cod hasn't gotten bad, BO3 is a huge improvement from the last 2 cods.
It is but compare it to lets say Bo2 where no of the bullshit exisited, where you could get 30 killstreak all day long, where the GOOD PLAYERS were good players.  There just trying to make it an Even Playing field at this point with the fake lag compensation and all written into the code of the game.

(12-07-2015 - 10:03 PM)Nova Wrote: Cod hasn't gotten bad, BO3 is a huge improvement from the last 2 cods.
It is but compare it to lets say Bo2 where no of the bullshit exisited, where you could get 30 killstreak all day long, where the GOOD PLAYERS were good players.  There just trying to make it an Even Playing field at this point with the fake lag compensation and all written into the code of the game.
I like black ops 3 its better then the last 2 cods that have came out by better i mean ALOT! better!
have to agree with you on this one good thread
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
(12-12-2015 - 09:48 AM)satan Wrote: have to agree with you on this one good thread

Lol thanks satan glad someone didnt say oh its better than the last 2 cods but what about waw its not even bettert than waw in my opinion xD
(12-12-2015 - 06:11 PM)HostedLobby Wrote:
(12-12-2015 - 09:48 AM)satan Wrote: have to agree with you on this one good thread

Lol thanks satan glad someone didnt say oh its better than the last 2 cods but what about waw its not even bettert than waw in my opinion xD

i dislike playing the most recent cods
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)