ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

How To Install Xex Menu 1.2 (BASIC)

by 12GA - 10-16-2016 - 08:25 PM
This tutorial will teach you how to install Xex Menu 1.2 onto your RGH/R-Jtag/Jtag
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Requirements
#1 > A Modified Xbox 360 Console
#2 > Some type of USB or transfer Cable
#3 > Horizon and the Xex Menu 1.2 File

[b]-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-[/b]

Step #1 > Download and Extract Xex Menu 1.2 to your Desktop

Step #2 > Go into the folder you extracted and keep opening the folders until you find this file

(C0DE99990F586558)

Step #3 > Now you're going to open Up Horizon and plug in your USB into your computer
Step #4 > Now Go into Device Explorer (In Horizon) and click on "Demos" then you're going to want to click
Inject File, after you click that you're going to inject that "C0DE" File.

Step #5 > Unplug your USB and plug it into your JTAG/RGHed Console.

Until I get on my Main laptop and not a Chromebook I will be using someone elses link for Xex Menu 1.2

Downloads \/
Horizon: https://www.wemod.com/horizon
Xex Menu 1.2: https://mega.nz/#!UUYmVIDD!oJyEWOpt8ZdIo...37FTsYUbCM

If someone could please Leave a Virus Total (If ones needed for this) then please do :)
The Xex Menu isnt going to have a Virus and Horizon download is on the Horizon Website.

Add me on uPlay - x12GA (Plat 2/1.4KD)
Oh nice! I will have to do this at some point. Thanks for sharing this tutorial. :litfeels:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-16-2016 - 08:30 PM)Red Wrote: Oh nice! I will have to do this at some point. Thanks for sharing this tutorial. :litfeels:

Thanks red, I'm probably going to post some more Tutorials if needed for members with RGH/Jtag-ed Consoles.
Add me on uPlay - x12GA (Plat 2/1.4KD)
(10-16-2016 - 08:32 PM)salty Wrote:
(10-16-2016 - 08:30 PM)Red Wrote: Oh nice! I will have to do this at some point. Thanks for sharing this tutorial. :litfeels:

Thanks red, I'm probably going to post some more Tutorials if needed for members with RGH/Jtag-ed Consoles.

Yeah man. You should definitely do that. :happyguy:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)