ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Homework forum

by deverx - 02-25-2016 - 11:07 PM
(02-26-2016 - 10:22 PM)Design Wrote:
(02-26-2016 - 09:45 PM)Finessed Wrote: This seems like a great idea, maybe you could make it upgraded members can only post so the threads don't get spammed with wrong answers?

That's a good idea. But not such a good idea for me. Since I am not upgraded of-course. Maybe if there is a special rank or group that allows other users to also access this forum.

Yeah I hate to leave out people just cause they aren't upgraded, maybe they could make it at least like 250 posts to post.
(02-26-2016 - 10:46 PM)Finessed Wrote:
(02-26-2016 - 10:22 PM)Design Wrote:
(02-26-2016 - 09:45 PM)Finessed Wrote: This seems like a great idea, maybe you could make it upgraded members can only post so the threads don't get spammed with wrong answers?

That's a good idea. But not such a good idea for me. Since I am not upgraded of-course. Maybe if there is a special rank or group that allows other users to also access this forum.

Yeah I hate to leave out people just cause they aren't upgraded, maybe they could make it at least like 250 posts to post.
Nah, the amount of post's will not judge their ability to be on the sub-forum. I do agree there should be a minimum post requirement however there should be some sort of application stating they are suited for the sub-forum. The reason being is because people could shit post their way into the sub-forum and not be beneficial to the cause what so ever.
I think this would be a great idea for reference. Many users have problems with such schoolwork and maybe us members can contribute accurately and try to help the members in need of help. Definitely should be added :)
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !

Yeah terrible idea, I'm not upgraded and I'm sure I could be of great assistance.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Learn from your mistakes.
Obviously some people may troll in this section, but to maybe get people to post real answers we will have an award, which we might already have if I'm not mistaken some sort of smart award, this award could be gained through answering lots of homework questions for people.

I think I'll beta test this section.

If added, if a user trolls it's not worth really a ban, so just be sure if you ask a question don't expect real answers.
Haha I like this idea should totally try it

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)