ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Homework forum

by deverx - 02-25-2016 - 11:07 PM
This would be a great way for other users to help out others.

Name: Homework/Schoolwork
Sub-Section: Homework Show Off

I'd be active there and I'm sure it would attract other users. 

Rules: 
No trolling
No spamming
No asking for Essays (1 page or more) to be completed for free
No discrimination to users with fewer brain cells - hehehehe
If you're not going to contribute, don't post
No saying anything like 'good luck' or 'I hope you get what you want'
You should add, if you're not gonna contribute, don't post.

You'll have people spamming "Good luck" in that section under posts, like the majority of the shit post filled threads already out there. This one would have a purpose, a purpose to help others. It should be off limits to the shit posting mongoloids.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Learn from your mistakes.
Perhaps, opinions from other users?
Updated, added two new rules.
More opinions please.
Would be nice but i feel like there would be some members that just mess with people and give the wrong answers
(02-26-2016 - 09:21 PM)PolarsLobbies Wrote: Would be nice but i feel like there would be some members that just mess with people and give the wrong answers
They'd probably be given a one day ban.
This seems like a great idea, maybe you could make it upgraded members can only post so the threads don't get spammed with wrong answers?
(02-26-2016 - 09:45 PM)Finessed Wrote: This seems like a great idea, maybe you could make it upgraded members can only post so the threads don't get spammed with wrong answers?

That's a good idea. But not such a good idea for me. Since I am not upgraded of-course. Maybe if there is a special rank or group that allows other users to also access this forum.
Not needed just use the internet or just go to the General Discussion section nuff said

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)