ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hi to all members

by mrwillson - 07-19-2017 - 07:47 PM
Hello to all members in this forum.Am new here and am here for a good work and safe transfer only and am looking for someone who will help me with a wu or bank transfer to my country please because i have been scam many times so am not here to be get scam again please and i hope am at the right and safe forum which i will not get scam.Thanks to everyone who will help me with a good and safe transfer ...
(07-19-2017 - 07:47 PM)mrwillson Wrote: Hello to all members in this forum.Am new here and am here for a good work and safe transfer only and am looking for someone who will help me with a wu or bank transfer to my country please because i have been scam many times so am not here to be get scam again please and i hope am at the right and safe forum which i will not get scam.Thanks to everyone who will help me with a good and safe transfer ...

I don't think anybody on these types of forums would help you with a bank transfer. If you were legitimate and legitimately needed a transfer, then I'm sure your cash would get nicked pretty fast. Why are you not able to do it yourself?
We don't support these kinds of activities and asking other users to do something like this will result in a ban. you are welcome to offer a reward in the marketplace. but nevertheless welcome to the forum.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)