ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hi there!

by Jamdoog - 10-03-2016 - 12:19 AM
Hi!

My name is James, erm.. I'm Kinda new here.

Hi
[Image: hPfp63O.png]

PC Specs:
i5 4460
8GB Ram
MSI R9 380 4G
Corsair CX600M
Phanteks Ethoo Pro M
NZXT Hue +
256GB Liteonit SSD
1TB Seagate HDD
(10-03-2016 - 12:19 AM)Jamdoog Wrote: Hi!

Hi

Hello James! I am Red. Welcome to Demon Forums. We hope you enjoy your stay here and keep active! If you need any help regarding the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. If you need anything else, just ask. :) Might I say you should consider Upgrading to Emerald? It would be great for both you and the site. Your choice entirely! Welcome. :yus:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-03-2016 - 12:22 AM)Red Wrote:

Hi

Hello James! I am Red. Welcome to Demon Forums. We hope you enjoy your stay here and keep active! If you need any help regarding the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. If you need anything else, just ask. :) Might I say you should consider Upgrading to Emerald? It would be great for both you and the site. Your choice entirely! Welcome. :yus:

Thanks,

I don't see a point in upgrading to Emerald. There is nothing in the Diamond Sections already... Nothing in the Gold.. Right now the only benefit is my Colored name from what i can see

PC Specs:
i5 4460
8GB Ram
MSI R9 380 4G
Corsair CX600M
Phanteks Ethoo Pro M
NZXT Hue +
256GB Liteonit SSD
1TB Seagate HDD
(10-03-2016 - 12:25 AM)Jamdoog Wrote:

Hi

Thanks,

I don't see a point in upgrading to Emerald. There is nothing in the Diamond Sections already... Nothing in the Gold.. Right now the only benefit is my Colored name from what i can see

Its just a way to help out the site, if you don't want to spend the money then I am doing a giveaway for gold. It's a way to support the site.

Hi

Thanks,

You'd gain the ability to view closed boards and a few other perks which Diamond doesn't offer. Besides, it lasts forever and it's only a temporary discount, so if you're going to get it, grab it while it's cheap. Again, it's your decision. :oscar:
(10-03-2016 - 12:27 AM)Red Wrote:

Hi

Thanks,

You'd gain the ability to view closed boards and a few other perks which Diamond doesn't offer. Besides, it lasts forever and it's only a temporary discount, so if you're going to get it, grab it while it's cheap. Again, it's your decision. :oscar:

Red, very powerful words. I am at awe
(10-03-2016 - 12:28 AM)Glithic Wrote:

Hi

Thanks,

Red, very powerful words. I am at awe

I love you too. :noh: Heart

Hi

Thanks,

I only got $13 left in my PayPal, so unless a certain Someone was feeling Generous, it couldn't happen anyway ;)

PC Specs:
i5 4460
8GB Ram
MSI R9 380 4G
Corsair CX600M
Phanteks Ethoo Pro M
NZXT Hue +
256GB Liteonit SSD
1TB Seagate HDD
(10-03-2016 - 12:30 AM)Jamdoog Wrote:

Hi

Thanks,

I only got $13 left in my PayPal, so unless a certain Someone was feeling Generous, it couldn't happen anyway ;)

I'm sure if you have a few private words with @NOVA there wouldn't be a problem. ;)
(10-03-2016 - 12:31 AM)Red Wrote:
(10-03-2016 - 12:30 AM)Jamdoog Wrote:
(10-03-2016 - 12:22 AM)Red Wrote: Hello James! I am Red. Welcome to Demon Forums. We hope you enjoy your stay here and keep active! If you need any help regarding the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. If you need anything else, just ask. :) Might I say you should consider Upgrading to Emerald? It would be great for both you and the site. Your choice entirely! Welcome. :yus:

Thanks,

I'm sure if you have a few private words with @NOVA there wouldn't be a problem. ;)

I've messaged him.

Blew fucking $50 in a day o.O

PC Specs:
i5 4460
8GB Ram
MSI R9 380 4G
Corsair CX600M
Phanteks Ethoo Pro M
NZXT Hue +
256GB Liteonit SSD
1TB Seagate HDD