ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements
Poll: Having a good morning/afternoon?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YesVotes: 1 | 100.00%
NoVotes: 0 | 0%
Total: 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Hi Guys!

by WeAreHcMz - 07-09-2018 - 01:53 PM
Hello Everybody, thanks for clicking on this amazing thread! My name is HcMz, obviously not my real name. HcMz stands for HardcoreModz, which was a modding team back in 2010 that i was in with some friends. The team pretty much died at the end of 2010, couple of us left in 2011-2012 doing xp lobbies, now its just me <3. Now that sad story out of the way, i mostly play ark on xbox one and gaynight. When feel like it i host zombieland on bo2. I've had over 3 rgh since 2009 to 2018. I've started modding because i was wanted to host fun lobbies and I wanted to get in program, working on modding tools, menu from gsc files, .ff files, and C#, C++ was fun and learning more and more everyday making fun project. I work 2nd shift, 3:50pm to 4:20 am, so my schedule a little different when i'm on. Now you know about me, hopefully I will be able to learn more about you guys on DemonForums and make those friends/Salty people. Also have a channel, you can google me and you probably find it xD <3 {Your name here} 

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)