ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Heya

by Scott - 11-01-2016 - 08:26 PM
So, I was shown the site by the owner who is super awesome.

I'm Scott, I'm 22 years old and love graphics. I have type-1 diabetes and I live in Canada. Kind of bland besides that, but feel free to ask any questions at all  :feels:
Welcome to DF dude, I hope you enjoy your time here :)
(11-01-2016 - 08:27 PM)Aeroski Wrote: Welcome to DF dude, I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Thanks my dude. Already really enjoying it here. Only been signed up for 1/2 hour
(11-01-2016 - 08:26 PM)Scott Wrote:

I'm Scott, I'm 22 years old and love graphics. I have type-1 diabetes and I live in Canada. Kind of bland besides that, but feel free to ask any questions at all  :feels:

Hello @Scott ! My name is Red. Welcome to Demon Forums! We hope you enjoy your time here and stay active making good quality posts and threads! If you need any information about the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. You should also consider adding a Signature! Also consider Upgrading your account, as it makes you look more awesome, and you get huge benefits and perks for Upgrading, plus it helps the Forum a lot. If you need any help, just contact me or any other Staff member. [Image: heart.png]
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(11-01-2016 - 08:31 PM)Red Wrote:

Hello @Scott ! My name is Red. Welcome to Demon Forums! We hope you enjoy your time here and stay active making good quality posts and threads! If you need any information about the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. You should also consider adding a Signature! Also consider Upgrading your account, as it makes you look more awesome, and you get huge benefits and perks for Upgrading, plus it helps the Forum a lot. If you need any help, just contact me or any other Staff member. [Image: heart.png]

Thank you for the warm welcome. I appreciate you taking the time to welcome me :)
(11-01-2016 - 08:32 PM)Scott Wrote:

Thank you for the warm welcome. I appreciate you taking the time to welcome me :)

Not a problem at all! We hope you enjoy being here. ^^
(11-01-2016 - 08:34 PM)Red Wrote:

The Harlem Shake thing is brilliant. I've done it 5x
(11-01-2016 - 08:35 PM)Scott Wrote:

Yeah it's pretty good. It's even better with the flashing easter egg. Nobody will ever get it though:
http://i.imgur.com/MzwtGMm.gifv
Welcome Scott . Do I need to complete with you on post count here too? Joking... Anyway I'm glad to see you here as well.
(11-01-2016 - 08:37 PM)Red Wrote:
(11-01-2016 - 08:35 PM)Scott Wrote:
(11-01-2016 - 08:31 PM)Red Wrote: Hello @Scott ! My name is Red. Welcome to Demon Forums! We hope you enjoy your time here and stay active making good quality posts and threads! If you need any information about the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. You should also consider adding a Signature! Also consider Upgrading your account, as it makes you look more awesome, and you get huge benefits and perks for Upgrading, plus it helps the Forum a lot. If you need any help, just contact me or any other Staff member. [Image: heart.png]

Yeah it's pretty good. It's even better with the flashing easter egg. Nobody will ever get it though:
http://i.imgur.com/MzwtGMm.gifv

Ma god that is epilepsy fodder and beautiful at the same time

(11-01-2016 - 08:37 PM)Kayo Wrote: Welcome Scott . Do I need to complete with you on post count here too? Joking... Anyway I'm glad to see you here as well.

You just may have to ;)

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)