ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hey xD <3

by kevmastur - 08-10-2018 - 12:01 PM
Well my name is kevmastur my real name is Kevin kevmastur is a name i use to use alot and still do on alot of sites, my sister gave me the idea lmao and i thought it was edgy so ive used it ever since and kevmaster is kinda bland and un original not saying that this is orginal at all just better i guess.
I have many hobbys and gaming is my main, usually i cheat xD but thats just me.
I own 6 rghs and 2 jtags i had a dev kit a while ago but i sold it because i had bought it just to see what it was like, i dident really find much use for it other than making free gold accs which is what any random with a dev kit would say that dosent use it for its main purpose but i got rid of it and sold it a while back.
I spend alot of time unpacking game files and changing and moding stuff manually with usb or file transfer thru neighborhood i find usb to be faster since most game rpfs/iso files are big files which take longer to move wirelessly thru neighborhood. Current game im working on is Midnight Club La Complete edition along with some friends, we have found alot but the only tool that has the ability to let us grab the files and put them back and save them is a bit gay but anyways we are working on our own tool which wont limit us as much as soon as we have a better understanding for the game and its commands.
Im not the best at stuff like this but im learning as i go and if anyone needs help msg me and i will try my best to help give you a better understanding of some games and moding them and just moding in general if you are new(This is for both iso moding and rgh moding).
Im only 15 so im not exactly as mature as alot of people xD, and have alot to learn i guess but im always learning and i love it.
Feel free to ask me anything pce  Peace.

Cringe xD jeez im cringing at my own post
Well tell your sister, she is unoriginal. Wow that was a long introduction, longest I've seen in awhile. (that's what she said.) Anyways, welcome. Don't forget to read the rules.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
That's a long introduction, but welcome!

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)