ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hey there! Was kind of curious so I'm just poking about!

by NanoFae - 09-09-2018 - 01:29 AM
Hey there,  I'm Nanofae.  Decided to sign up on the forums because I was curious about some of the things on this forum, so why not!

As is I enjoy mucking about on the computer, and am mostly proficient in repairing the hardware/piecing PCs together while also doing some software troubleshooting things.  I am an avid gamer, and love working on art.  Mostly drawn 2d/charcoal stuff, but have been playing with some 3d stuff as of late!

Look forward to chatting with you all in the future!
Welcome to DemonForums!

I hope you have an amazing time here and I hope I will see you around.

Don't forget that upgrading your account comes with nice perks as well as supporting this site.

Thank you for being here!  

P.S. You said you draw 2d stuff, does that mean you could draw anime characters? Because if so then that is pretty cool.
Hey! I mostly work on drawing structures, and animals when I get around to drawing. My figure drawing is honestly kind of poop... and probably needs, *A LOT* of work haha, probably even moreso that I've not had time to do so for a bit sadly :<

Between work, and life I've not had much chance to focus on that sadly. I have been mucking around a bit with voxel art as of late though. And I'm quite enjoying that... plus the pipeline for making new items is pretty cool in my mind! (Drawn/2d -> working out the pixel art of said drawing -> Voxelization of said drawing/pixel art)

Nice to meet you, and I love the colored writing. How do you do that if I may ask?
(09-09-2018 - 01:49 AM)NanoFae Wrote: Hey!  I mostly work on drawing structures, and animals when I get around to drawing.   My figure drawing is honestly kind  of poop... and probably needs, *A LOT* of work haha, probably even moreso that I've not had time to do so for a bit sadly :<

Between work, and life I've not had much chance to focus on that sadly.   I have been mucking around a bit with voxel art as of late though. And I'm quite enjoying that... plus the pipeline for making new items is pretty cool in my mind! (Drawn/2d -> working out the pixel art of said drawing -> Voxelization of said drawing/pixel art)

Nice to meet you, and I love the colored writing.   How do you do that if I may ask?

Thanks, you use this website: http://patorjk.com/text-color-fader/
Oh cool, thank you so much. Going to go ahead an bookmark this! It's most definitely not practical for every situation, but a nice something to use here and there. :)

Hmm, perhaps I'm overthinking this... but on reading the rules it mentions that so called thank you posts are an offense that one can ban over. Is this on a per case basis? Because my first instinct was to thank you for the website that would allow me to use colors. If so I do apologize!

Also I figured I might as well include this, but here's an example of something that I recently made using Magicavoxel... a fun/free voxel editor program! It's part of a larger project that I'm kind of just learning with as I go along!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...riment.png
(09-09-2018 - 02:04 AM)NanoFae Wrote: Oh cool, thank you so much.   Going to go ahead an bookmark this!   It's most definitely not practical for every situation, but a nice something to use here and there. :)

Yeah, I'm glad you liked it. When I found out about this, I added it to my bookmarks.
welcome nano, im new here to haha
Hello, and welcome to the forums then!

Out of curiosity what brought you here?
welcome to the forums
(09-09-2018 - 01:29 AM)NanoFae Wrote: Hey there,  I'm Nanofae.  Decided to sign up on the forums because I was curious about some of the things on this forum, so why not!

As is I enjoy mucking about on the computer, and am mostly proficient in repairing the hardware/piecing PCs together while also doing some software troubleshooting things.  I am an avid gamer, and love working on art.  Mostly drawn 2d/charcoal stuff, but have been playing with some 3d stuff as of late!

Look forward to chatting with you all in the future!

NICE TO MEET YOU

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)