ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Helping A Friend/Someone

by Xbox - 10-31-2016 - 08:06 AM
Okay so my friend who i recently just met, they bought a gta recovery but havent paid me yet.. they said they would pay me double when they get paid so i took the chance and so far i believe them as they still talk to me daily. this person recently lost their xbox account almost 2 weeks prior to me giving them  a recovery. i tried everything i could to to help them get their account back for them.. i searched all over the internet, called Microsoft and chatted to an online rep on Xbox.com. They basically knew nothing as i assumed since they are just as retarded as the 8 year olds that scream racial slurs on cod, so right now im working on modding a brand new account on gta for them.. feels good to help them even tho they still may not pay me after the first recovery, the attempted account recovery and also the new account i am making for them as a surprise.. 

anyways was kinda wondering why i wanted to post this but i have an idea.... post below something youve done for someone even if it is something small.. just wanna see who all is willing to tell us something nice youve guys done to help others.

p.s. @Alex is the homie.. wassup broski? :D

oi i hit 1 year of service on DF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am nice to people, but I can't think of a big thing like this that I have ever done. Was very good of you to go through all that effort for this person :)
I used to be nice to people, but i'm only nice to those who are nice to me.

Online i'm the same idiot :D
[Image: NdyCfS2.png]
I've helped a lot of people online over time. In real life not so much, my skills are mostly limited to digital.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
You have good in you, that's no secret. You should be proud of what you did and I completely stand by your choices 100%.
(10-31-2016 - 08:57 AM)Aeroski Wrote: I am nice to people, but I can't think of a big thing like this that I have ever done. Was very good of you to go through all that effort for this person :)

doesnt have to be a big thing.. i mean this wasnt that big of a deal it costed me a little money but ill survive. i just wanted to make my friend happy and stay to xbox as they mentioned moving to playstation.

(10-31-2016 - 11:30 AM)SQUID-EYE Wrote: I used to be nice to people, but i'm only nice to those who are nice to me.

Online i'm the same idiot :D

basically this is me too.. if someone is nice to me ill give them the same attitude and appreciation they show me and if they wanna be a jerk off then... they will feel my wrath :P lol

(10-31-2016 - 12:23 PM)Red Wrote: I've helped a lot of people online over time. In real life not so much, my skills are mostly limited to digital.

i am just about the same.. i can help anyone online but im a bit shy when it comes to someone i dont know... i mean there have been times i have but i always feel weird or something while i try to help someone..

(10-31-2016 - 03:59 PM)Alex Wrote: You have good in you, that's no secret. You should be proud of what you did and I completely stand by your choices 100%.

Thanks buddy :)
I wouldn't be this nice if they haven't paid me, but congratulations on being a saint.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Advertising forums is not allowed. Do be aware that this will earn you a permanent ban. Use ban appeals to get unbanned.
(11-01-2016 - 12:12 AM)Cunt Wrote: I wouldn't be this nice if they haven't paid me, but congratulations on being a saint.

well even if they do screw me over i still made money off of other buyers... ill just once again never trust anyone lol

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)