ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Help with offline files

by Anakin - 02-24-2019 - 05:39 AM
help, i ve changed the stealthy offline files,s to be clean.
No HUD , no notify, no MSP Spoof, bur farcry 4 crashes 
someone have ny idea to solve this ???
(02-24-2019 - 05:39 AM)Anakin Wrote: help, i ve changed the stealthy offline files,s to be clean.
No HUD , no notify, no MSP Spoof, bur farcry 4 crashes 
someone have ny idea to solve this ???

Well take a look at what you have running at the launch of that module and or TID.  A possible issue could be you trying to modify memory that doesn't exist.
i will check, but no understand much
Make sure you're not editing any data in your source when (or IF) your Title ID is (555308CA) or trying to load an outdated menu. The menu needs to be the same TU as the CIV (Current Installed Version).
(02-24-2019 - 07:44 PM)Giths Wrote: Make sure you're not editing any data in your source when (or IF) your Title ID is (555308CA) or trying to load an outdated menu. The menu needs to be the same TU as the CIV (Current Installed Version).

all its okay here, i dont undertand, why the game crashes
(02-25-2019 - 01:31 AM)Anakin Wrote:
(02-24-2019 - 07:44 PM)Giths Wrote: Make sure you're not editing any data in your source when (or IF) your Title ID is (555308CA) or trying to load an outdated menu. The menu needs to be the same TU as the CIV (Current Installed Version).

all its okay here, i dont undertand, why the game crashes

You gotta make sure you're patching correctly. If you're hooking something but, patching offsets a certain way on boot or even calling say a menu of a sort... you can crash. Add a "DbgPrint" so you can figure out the crash, it's very hard to debug hard crashes on jtag/rgh's.
I can always take a look at it for you, if you wanted.
I am a professional Memphis Rap music producer, on top of that, I personally work hard at 2 jobs, while on top of music; But in my free time, I'll reverse IOS/Android/Console Applications. If you have any questions about Xbox stuff, don't be afraid to hit me up!

Sincerely,

-Terikaid

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)