ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Help menu

by AxasMode - 08-04-2018 - 12:18 AM
Please tell me how you can comprehend how coming out from the left to the right when opening the menu like the menu of bo2. 

Code plz...
Can you stop leeching already u asked this so many times god damn it
Papa A1 Original
(08-04-2018 - 12:22 AM)Bosix123 Wrote: Can you stop leeching already u asked this so many times god damn it

wat
You've Already Posted A Thread In This Section, For The Same Question Stop! learn How To Code, And Stop Leeching!
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020
Posting stuff like this will make people not want to help you...
You should post the code you’re working with, explain what you’re trying to do, what you’ve tried already, and ask for advice rather than begging for someone to post the entire function.

Find your “OpenMenu” function and add a timer which updates the menu coord. You’ll need to play with the timing and x/y coord values to get the speed and positioning you want, but even for a novice coder this should be fairly easy to figure out.
I was asking because I could not find it.
(08-04-2018 - 07:41 AM)AxasMode Wrote: I was asking because I could not find it.

If you can't find the "Open Menu" function in your own source then idk what you expect from us... Even if we gave you the code you needed, you obviously don't know where to place it to make it work... Think about it. How can you edit a function that you can't find??? My advice is to just abandon this particular idea until you familiarize yourself with the source you use, visual studio, and become a more competent coder.
do you even know how to loop a function :D
(08-04-2018 - 02:26 PM)PhucedMODZ Wrote: do you even know how to loop a function :D

wat?
(08-04-2018 - 05:28 PM)AxasMode Wrote:
(08-04-2018 - 02:26 PM)PhucedMODZ Wrote: do you even know how to loop a function :D

wat?

Finna Finna Finna Finna see that proves our point, you cant code

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)