ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Help me with something!

by DStar - 12-11-2016 - 03:10 AM
Hello DF. I never really ask the community for any favors or such but i have one request!

I have made a donation bot on steam which i am going to use to start my own CSGO trading website up. But in order for me to begin i need a some 0.03$ or more, skins in my bots' inventory. As this was a project I do not have the funds to purchase such items. 

So all i ask for are one or maybe more of your cheapest/duplicated skins you do not use.

This could be a Christmas gift to me xD

Profile:

P.S. The bot auto adds friends and any incoming trade offers!

Many thanks!!
I'll send you whatever I have later on.
(12-11-2016 - 03:57 AM)Nix Wrote: I'll send you whatever I have later on.

Cheers. Tell me when you have added me. Or shall i add you?
Thanks dude! It's great
I'll send whatever i have l8r on
idk seems suspicous but hes a pro after all
I wish you luck with the site, but that sounds pretty sketchy. Doesn't make sense that you'd be making a bot for csgo gambling but not have a single skin to spare. You can get some after playing like 5 ingame matches.
i have 30+ cheap skins if you need reply
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi 7 th case
(12-11-2016 - 03:10 AM)DStar Wrote:
Hello DF. I never really ask the community for any favors or such but i have one request!

I have made a donation bot on steam which i am going to use to start my own CSGO trading website up. But in order for me to begin i need a some 0.03$ or more, skins in my bots' inventory. As this was a project I do not have the funds to purchase such items. 

So all i ask for are one or maybe more of your cheapest/duplicated skins you do not use.

This could be a Christmas gift to me xD

Profile:

P.S. The bot auto adds friends and any incoming trade offers!

Many thanks!!

I will send soon.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)