ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Help! i think my league account has been hacked!

by bwchna - 03-06-2017 - 07:30 PM
so I play league pretty much everyday but for some reason yesterday when i tried to log in an error came up saying my username/password is incorrect, I have attempted to contact riot but they only reply with crappy bots that don't help at all. If anyone has any ideas on how i could recover my account please share them with me
(03-06-2017 - 10:13 PM)GALACTIC_BOSS Wrote: Do you have an email attached to your account?, If so you can recover it

i do have an email, i sent a recovery message to my email from the league website but i have not recieved the recovery at all. I have a suspicion that someone changed the email?
(03-06-2017 - 11:11 PM)bwchna Wrote:
(03-06-2017 - 10:13 PM)GALACTIC_BOSS Wrote: Do you have an email attached to your account?, If so you can recover it

i do have an email, i sent a recovery message to my email from the league website but i have not recieved the recovery at all. I have a suspicion that someone changed the email?

The email address cannot be changed without confirmation first. Also, Riot Support doesn't use bots for their support.

Here's a link to Riot Support's ticket submission, to be sure you're using the correct platform. From there you can submit a ticket to recover both your username and password.

Please ensure you have access to the email address that you used to sign up with League of Legends initially, or be able to provide proof of previous purchases and account activity.
(03-07-2017 - 03:09 AM)Crunk Wrote:
(03-06-2017 - 11:11 PM)bwchna Wrote:

The email address cannot be changed without confirmation first. Also, Riot Support doesn't use bots for their support.

Here's a link to Riot Support's ticket submission, to be sure you're using the correct platform. From there you can submit a ticket to recover both your username and password.

Please ensure you have access to the email address that you used to sign up with League of Legends initially, or be able to provide proof of previous purchases and account activity.

Thanks!, I finally got the email from them enabling me to change my account password :D

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)