ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[Help] [Xbox] XEX Networking

by XeCrout - 04-25-2018 - 06:08 PM
Hello guys im new into xex networking stuff im working on a project ( will be free ) but i want that my xex push updates so people doesnt have to be download a new xex everytime i update it if someone could introduce me into the xex networking that would be awesome and ill give 100% credit
well i think nobody riipp
Dude, you need to learn C+
Learn C++, then you can not only create your own update routine but you can also add in extra functions too!
There's a handful of websites that can help you learn the basics. Including YouTube.
This is very simple, on top of that it is leaked in practically every single leaked source. I don't recommend adding a few things to a source then selling the server. What I recommend is that you learn from the source, then create your own work from scratch which is no overnight thing. Good luck.
(01-14-2019 - 04:46 AM)GuruRefunds Wrote: Learn C++, then you can not only create your own update routine but you can also add in extra functions too!
There's a handful of websites that can help you learn the basics. Including YouTube.

thanks i did learned c++ now and connect my xex to a networking now but for these times is useless so ill keep it private and no share my menu haha cause its 2019 modding :P

(01-14-2019 - 04:59 AM)jay360mods Wrote: This is very simple, on top of that it is leaked in practically every single leaked source.  I don't recommend adding a few things to a source then selling the server.  What I recommend is that you learn from the source, then create your own work from scratch which is no overnight thing.  Good luck.

yeah ive learned c++ now and got it to work like 2 months ago but by today is very useless :P thanks for telling me bro!
Are you referring to authenticating your menu using an external module?
Would you like to share some code?
Lol. Just do a module check request and response to and from the listener.
Simple as that.  Whistle Fist
look at other stuff copy and paste job done
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Blackhat activity

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)