ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hello, i came from HF

by LeanDev - 02-01-2018 - 04:59 PM
Hello guys, so i was looking for a forum to fit my interests and the first thing i came across was hackforums, it all looked pretty cool to me. Plenty of active users and a variety of topics. I joined and made a thread and some posts, people actually helped me and everything was fine. Then, i found this post, pretty much a guy asking for help to hack facebook. And i just happened to have a phising site i've recently made and wanted to test it. So i told him we were going to do phising and send him an invite to a discord server i made just for this (keep in mind i couldn't pm because i needed 25 posts to do that and also wanted to strive this out of the forum since phising was a prohibited topic) next thing i know...PERMABANNED. I send an email to an admin and i got a reply saying i was trying to steal forum members for my discord Frown . I even furthermore explained to him and he never replied. I really hope that demonforums is better than HF.  Devil
(02-01-2018 - 04:59 PM)LeanDev Wrote: Hello guys, so i was looking for a forum to fit my interests and the first thing i came across was hackforums, it all looked pretty cool to me. Plenty of active users and a variety of topics. I joined and made a thread and some posts, people actually helped me and everything was fine. Then, i found this post, pretty much a guy asking for help to hack facebook. And i just happened to have a phising site i've recently made and wanted to test it. So i told him we were going to do phising and send him an invite to a discord server i made just for this (keep in mind i couldn't pm because i needed 25 posts to do that and also wanted to strive this out of the forum since phising was a prohibited topic) next thing i know...PERMABANNED. I send an email to an admin and i got a reply saying i was trying to steal forum members for my discord Frown . I even furthermore explained to him and he never replied. I really hope that demonforums is better than HF.  Devil

Welcome to the forum, we have strict rules too but I'm sure you've read and will follow them.

Enjoy your time here.
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.
Welcome mate, HF is not the same as demon mate hehe :) Check it out and you will see, Enjoy your time here as i do :D
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
What is HF if you don't mind me asking
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
Thanks everyone i already like this place a lot
HF stands for HackForums Zoey
HF sucks and everybody knows it
BestChange - Exchange money at the best rates - https://www.bestchange.com/?p=936130
Pure VPN - Protect your data with the best vpn - https://rebrand.ly/Pure_VPN
Contact me by Email - https://bit.ly/Contact_Hacxx_Gmail
The House Of Credit Card - Findsome.ru

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)