ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hello everyone, I'm XBLS.Flaky

by XBLSFlaky - 08-15-2017 - 03:04 AM
Hello everyone! My name is XBLS.Flaky, also known as FlakyModz. I currently own 2 RGH's, a Jasper RGH 1.2 512MB Big Block, and a Trinity RGH 2.0 ( Just got it today ). I have been meaning to find a new forum to use, as 7s & TTG are getting old and are starting to get packed full of leechers. I found DemonForums by searching on Google "XeCheats v2 Cracked". I do have v1, but v2 is better lol. I do plan to stay on here and no, I am not one of the leecher skids who made an account just to spam 15 posts just to download shit. I actually am here to be a member of the forums and I plan on being a long time member and hopefully one day even a staff member. Hope to see you guys around on the forums  :oscar:
Hi and welcome! :)
(08-15-2017 - 04:30 AM)kamekache Wrote: Hi and welcome! :)

Thank you dude :D
Hey XBLSFlaky,

are you the flaky from the MD-Runners board?
Pleased to make your acquaintance chap. I don't know much about rghs and jtags, but maybe you can teach me a thing or two!

I do have a raspberry pi with xbmc on it, if that scores me any street cred.
Pleased to make your acquaintance chap. I don't know much about rghs and jtags, but maybe you can teach me a thing or two!
(08-18-2017 - 03:52 AM)kukuschi Wrote: Hey XBLSFlaky,

are you the flaky from the MD-Runners board?

Nope, that's not me lol
Welcome.
(08-18-2017 - 06:27 AM)Cheechstarr Wrote: Pleased to make your acquaintance chap. I don't know much about rghs and jtags, but maybe you can teach me a thing or two!

I do have a raspberry pi with xbmc on it, if that scores me any street cred.

Lol I know nothing about raspberry pi's but I have heard of them

(08-18-2017 - 02:55 PM)Swift Wrote: Welcome.

Thank you dude  ^^
Welcome man hope u enjoy here

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)