ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hello World!

by Leito007 - 11-18-2022 - 07:35 PM
Contacts for communication.
Telegram : @Cxkakaz024
Telegram : @Cxkakaz024

I sell driver's license/passports/ID cards + selfie (watch proof) Europe, America & UK

I provide services to different countries, Europe and America (+Britain) ID cards or driver's licenses  or passports with images from both sides and selfies with any of the cards in hand.

Selfies with ID cards in hand with images from both sides, The price each set is $ 20.
Selfies with driver's licenses in hand + images from both sides, The price each set is $ 20.
Selfies with passports in hand + images, The price each set is $ 20.

For customized driver's license/passports/ID cards, all i need to know is name, gender, date of birth, address and nationality. Within 2-3 hours you will receive 3 image files. One of the front, the back and one selfie.

Disposable discount on ID or driver's licenses: if you pay me $ 100, the price is reduced for one set to $ 10, so you get 10 complete sets from me at once.
Disposable discount on passports: if you pay me $ 50, the price is reduced for one set to $ 5, so you get 10 complete sets from me at once.

I provide:
A huge and diverse range of products
High product validity and convenient replacements
The highest anonymity for buyers and sellers

NOTE: Now we are working hard on the website of the online store for the automatic sale of scans, where a detailed description of each set will be implemented, indicating gender, age, city of residence, and complete set of documents. So the process of buying documents will soon be as convenient and efficient as possible.
Hi, welcome mate

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)