ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hello There

by my7h - 05-21-2017 - 07:24 AM
Hi, i'm new to this forum. I don't know what to talk about as I usually am with joining forums, so I'll tell you about myself.

I'm kind of a beginner hacker and I can do slightly basic stuff, but I still need some practice and learn a few languages. I'm more interested in web hacking but I do enjoy the general hacking idea. I currently run a Raspbian OS on a raspberry pi (terrible I Know) but I also have a windows laptop but it's broken :(

I'm interested in learning, so if anyone could say send me tutorials or E-books or any of the sort, I'd appreciate that. I've also been to forums such as HackForums, but I'd like to find more hacking related forums (If anyone can tell me a forum that is related to hacking i'd love that).

Anyways, I'm still a relatively young guy and I'd probably want to get into a career of pen-testing/ white hat hacking. (or maybe slightly illegal hacking but I haven't decided yet).
Welcome to the site. I'm new too lol
Hi, Welcome!

I'll recommend a book! "Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking by Christopher Hadnagy", which introduced a large part of pentesting to me.

Think Before You Act!
(05-21-2017 - 07:24 AM)my7h Wrote: Hi, i'm new to this forum. I don't know what to talk about as I usually am with joining forums, so I'll tell you about myself.

I'm kind of a beginner hacker and I can do slightly basic stuff, but I still need some practice and learn a few languages. I'm more interested in web hacking but I do enjoy the general hacking idea. I currently run a Raspbian OS on a raspberry pi (terrible I Know) but I also have a windows laptop but it's broken :(

I'm interested in learning, so if anyone could say send me tutorials or E-books or any of the sort, I'd appreciate that. I've also been to forums such as HackForums, but I'd like to find more hacking related forums (If anyone can tell me a forum that is related to hacking i'd love that).

Anyways, I'm still a relatively young guy and I'd probably want to get into a career of pen-testing/ white hat hacking. (or maybe slightly illegal hacking but I haven't decided yet).

welcome! I am new too  :oscar:

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)