ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hello Im Facebook

by Facebook - 11-24-2016 - 06:36 AM
Joined the Forum today, Looking forward to meeting the community
and contributing to make DF Better 

Thanks for reading
Welcome to the forums my friend. Hope to see you active and posting around here.
Knowledge is power.
You can't begin a career, for that matter even a relationship, unless you know everything there is to know about it.
(11-24-2016 - 06:42 AM)Proxemah Wrote: Welcome to the forums my friend. Hope to see you active and posting around here.

Thankyou, I plan to be very active
Welcome to ze forum.
Howdy, welcome to DF.
Hi, welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy the site. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to send a pm. :)
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.
(11-24-2016 - 06:36 AM)Facebook Wrote: Joined the Forum today, Looking forward to meeting the community
and contributing to make DF Better 

Thanks for reading

Hello @Facebook ! My name is Red. Welcome to Demon Forums! We hope you enjoy your time here and stay active making good quality posts and threads! If you need any information about the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. You should also consider adding an Avatar and Signature! Also consider Upgrading your account, as it makes you look more awesome, and you get huge benefits and perks for Upgrading, plus it helps the Forum a lot. If you need any help, just contact me or any other Staff member. [Image: heart.png]
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Hello on the forum, my name is Martin.
Welcome @Facebook to DF c: Enjoy your stay and if you need help, don't forget to ask!
@3 is my slut

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)